Ash and Eiji switch bodies

Ash and Eiji are in the downtown area for the festival that is going on. It looked like a normal festival, tents for different things, food, and drinks. Max told Eiji about he festival and thought he should take Ash to the festival and have fun. It's been pretty hard for Ash I mean he just had been taken and you know raped again. He's been on edge ever since that happened to him yesterday.

Eiji walked around the streets with Ash at the festival. Ash kept looking around once in awhile making sure they aren't being followed. He does glance at Eiji once in awhile making sure he is safe and near by him and not wondering off and get kidnapped. Eiji looked over at Ash and noticed that he is still on edge and looking around. He signed softly and reaches for Ash's hand which made him look at Eiji with his worried soft green eyes.

"Ash, Everything is ok I promise just try and have fun there is a lot of people here." Eiji said softly to Ash while giving him a soft smile. Ash looked at Eiji and smiled softly. He thought if Eiji is fine and happy he will try and do the same for the one he loves and cares for. Ash always thought about asking Eiji out but he always have bad thoughts about it. Like What will happen if Dino finds out about the relationship? Will they kill Eiji? Would he do terrible things to Eiji? Things like that always ran in his head when he thinks about asking Eiji out at certain times.

"Alright, I'm sorry and I'll do my best to happy and a little less worried Eiji." Ash said while looking at Eiji smiling a bit at what he said. Eiji nodded softly and smiled softly taking Ash's hand and continue to walk around the festival. Eiji found a magician/Card reader/Palm reader stand and wanted to go over there and see what will happen to the both of them.

Eiji took Ash over to the stand and wait for their turn. 3 magic future reader people on either a single person, couple, or a family. They were like 3 people in front of them so they had to wait. Eiji was fine with that he was just watching the magicians. Ash glanced at the magicians and Eiji, softly smiling a bit. Once it was their turn they sat in the seats and looked at them quietly.

"Couple?" One of the lady asked them. Eiji blushed a dark shade of pink while Ash blushed a soft pink.

"N-No ma'am." Eiji stuttered. The lady smiled softly and nodded. The guy did a few small magic tricks after the man did his magic stuff. The palm reader took Eiji's hand and was looking at it. He felt really nervous about what it's gonna be. The lady looked at Eiji and smiled and glanced over at Ash and right back at Eiji. Eiji followed the gaze of the lady's eyes and started to blush.

"W-what." Eiji stuttered while blushing a bit.

"Seems you a crush on certain blonde boy for a few months." She smirks a bit at him, he couldn't help but blush a bit brighter.

"Y-yea I but he doesn't know about it." Eiji said. The palm reader looked at Ash and took his hand to read it. Ash looked at her confused and glanced at Eiji also confused then right back at the girl. The palm reader looked at one of the magicians and nodded with a small smile.

"You two will switch bodies with the people you love." The guy said with a small smile. After that they just went home. Eiji wanted to know who Ash was in love with. He knows he will be switched into Ash's body probably for the day. They both went to bed and waiting for the next day.

Ash (Eiji) woke up and went to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror and saw that he woke up in Ash's body.

"Oh crap he wasn't kidding about the switching bodies with the one you love." Eiji said while taking a deep breath. A short moment later Eiji (Ash) came through bathroom door and looked at Eiji.

"This not fucking happing Eiji!" Ash yelled a bit. Eiji smiled softly at Ash which kind of worried Ash.

"What are you planning you crazy Asian." Ash said while crossing his (Eiji's) arms. Eiji walked out of the bathroom and went into the living room where Ibe and Max where sitting on the couch.

"Ibe do you know how cute Eiji is." Eiji said acting like Ash.

"I never said that ever in my life!" Ash yelled.

"What is going on here?" Max asked. Ash and Eiji told them what happened and Ibe and Max where shocked.

"So your telling me that you both are in love with each other?" Ibe said. They both nodded.

"We don't even know how to switch back into our own bodies." Eiji said.

"Maybe we have to confess our love for each other." Ash said while looking at Eiji. Eiji blushes and looks at him and nodded.

"Y-you go first." Eiji stuttered.

"Alright fine. Eiji I been in love with you for a few months. You been there for me and never gave up on me even though I gave up on myself. Your cute, adorable, and handsome in your own way which I love about you. I noticed when I first kissed you I wanted to do it again." Ash confessed which made him blush.

"A-ash when you first kissed me I was shocked but I liked it. Your strong, funny, and h-hot. Sometimes I wish I can be strong like you and confident more. I love you and I never want to leave your side your important to me and I wanna change your life and make you feel loved." Eiji said while looking down.

Eiji felt Ash's hand on his cheek which made Eiji look up at him.Ash leaned in and kissed Eiji. Pretty much ignoring that he is kissing himself. A few moments later Ash pulled away and noticed that he wasn't looking at himself he was looking at Eiji.

"It worked." Ash said.

"And I wish I was smart like you." Eiji said softly chuckled.