Movie Night

~~Ash Pov~~

I went out to get snacks and some beer. Eiji stayed back at the apartment picking out scary movies to watch to prove to me that he's not a scardy cat. Walking around the store and looked for good snacks. I found some sushi and a bit of other Japanese food so I grabbed it for Eiji.

Once I paid for everything I walked back to the apartment also making sure I wasn't followed. I opened the front door and saw Eiji on the couch. He's in his pajamas, wrapped up in a blanket, and has a pillow on his lap. He seems to be ready...and to be honest its pretty cute.

I smiled slight and set the snacks on the counter. Eiji walked over and looked over my shoulders. I just took the snacks out of the grocery bag and set them on the counter. I can tell he liked most of them when I sent them down.

"Yummy." Eiji said smiling. I smiled slightly and throw away the grocery bags away. Eiji just kept looking at the snacks. He's probably thinking of what to snack on first. I went to the bedroom we shared and changed into my pajamas. Once I finished changing I walked out of the bedroom and went into the kitchen to get my snack.

I grabbed my snack and walked into the living room and sat next to Eiji who already started eating his sushi. I shook my head a bit smiling a tiny bit. He may be older then me but he can be a cute child. Sometimes I wonder why he sticks around me and that he doesn't want to leave my side. I dont mind it at all...makes me feel loved like actual love.

"What movie did you pick?" I asked him wrapping my arm around his shoulder. I could tell he's blushing cause his face is a little pink. Eiji layed his head on my shoulder.

"The new Evil Dead." He told me while grabbing sushi and eating it.

"Nice choice." I said getting comfortable. I pushed play when it was on the main menu. I set the remote down on the coffee table.
In the middle of the movie Eiji has his head in my shoulder. I smiled and thought to tease him.

"Yep sure you don't get scared." I joked. I felt him glaring at me. Eiji punched my arm and I snickered.

"I hate you." He says crossing his arms looking away. I grabbed his chin and made him look at me. Eiji's eyes met mine for a good few seconds before I said anything.

"You know you love me Eiji~" I teased noticing his face become red.

"Y-yea." He stuttered a bit. I blushed a bit didn't think that would be his answer.

"Wait what." I said moving my hand away from his chin. He grabbed my hands and intertwined our fingers. I looked at him with a slight blush on my face.

"I...I love you Ash Lynx....i have since we met at the hideout where we first met. At first I thought it was dumb or my heart was messing with me... but when Arthur told that guy to shoot me... then you saved me...i started loving you. I wanted to tell you a while ago but things happened so I kept it a secret tell now...Aslan... will you go out with me." Eiji told me.

I felt my heart stop like it skipped a few beats. I was shocked. Usually people just wanted my body and for sex...but Eiji doesnt want any of that. He loves me for me. I smiled softly and nodded.

"Yes I would love to be your boyfriend." I said. Eiji smiled happily which made me smile more. I leaned over and kissed his cheek I felt his cheeks  warm up. How did I get so lucky to have a cute innocent boyfriend.

I will never know...