Chapter 3

It is Thurday. One day before Friday and before the day where I stalk Harry Styles. I need to invite Siairra over so I can plan with her.  I have to take a shower and go to bed and invite her over the day of the concert  since it isn't untill 7:00. That gives us about 2 hours to talk about how we are going to stalk harry styles.

I woke up at 6:30. I got ready for school. I went to school. Siairra was at her normal waiting place. She was by the door, I always meet her there because she lives closer to the school then I do. If she isn't there when I get to school she is either sick or late. Siairra is never late for school, she is a goody toshoe. 

Siairra said "Ashley! Aren't you so excited about the concert tonight?!'

"Yes! You need to walk home with me, I asked your mom if you could, She said 'Yea'. She is going to pick us up at my house and then take us to the concert."

"Why do I need to come over? I mean I want to, but why?"

I grab her close and whisper in her ear "We need to make a plan, I wanna stalk Harry Styles, I know you want to too, We have to make a plan."

'Omg! Okay, I will come over. I wanna do it."

The 2nd bell rings. "We need to get to class." We walk in the doors and rush to class. My mom made the principal put me and Siairra in the same class. They didn't like it at first and then they saw  that me and her don't talk that much. They put us in the same class so we can talk to each other while switching classes. 

The lunch bell rang, I always go home to eat lunch so Ashley went with me. This was how I started our conversation.

"So, you are really going to help me stalk him?" 

'I would do anything with you. You are my best friend,"

"I know, It's just that, well, you are a good girl and you don't like doing bad stuff."

"I know I am like that, but I wanna change, I hate being good ALL the time"

"Yea, just I hope you pull through because I need you to do this with me." 

"I will do it with you.  I WILL pull through, now lets eat, I am starving."

We walk through my door and my mom has hot ham & cheese out on the table with fries, She also has a big bottle of ketchup for me. I LOVE ketchup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was short too. I am sorry. Fan me and give me suggestions d: