Chapter 2

I was so happy, I thought I was dreaming. I wasn't. I was actually going to a One Direction concert! All my dreams were coming true. That day I skipped school and stayed at home, I had to spend all my time learning more about him. All I know is the basic stuff, His whole name, his birthday, his favirot food and soda. I have to learn about all the other stuff. He is really cute and he is so sexy. My dreams were coming true on my 13th birthday WITH my best friend. Could this day get any better?

This day did get better. My mom gave me 5,000 dollars. I went clothes shopping with all that money. I got ALL One Direction clothes and I wore them to school. 3 days untill Friday and I can hear them singing One Thing and What Makes You Beautiful. 

The day still got better. My crush asked me out. He calls me babe all the time. I love him so much. I am going to the park with him after school. His name is Andrew. I always had liked him. Ever since 1st grade I kind of got to liking him more in 4th grade. I am going to quit talking about him though because I wanna talk more about Harry Styles.

I just can't wait till Friday. Friday after school is going to be the day I will NEVER forget. It will be the day when I will stalk him. Me, Ashley Hummer will stalk Harry Styles and we will get married and ride in a carrige to the movies and we will see whatever movie he wants to see. I will never let him go. I will always have him there right beside me. He will go to my school and I will be so popular. I just need to let Siairra in on this. We need to figure out how to do it,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I didn't do this on my other ones but I just wanted to say that I know my chapters are really short but I don't have the attention span to sit and write a WHOLE chapter. Sorry about that but make sure to continue reading :D