Ji Qisen pursed his lips slightly and stepped forward. He looked at the little boy, and asked further: "Since you were caught by the bad guy, how did you come to this island in the vast sea?"

This incident is indeed a little suspicious. It was surrounded by sea, and there is no land. How could such a small boy suddenly appear here?

Ji Qisen looked down. The little suit on his shirt was dry, and only the trouser legs were wet. This showed that even if he got off the boat, he was getting off the boat in a shallow shoal.

Seeing Ji Qisen approaching, the little boy became more and more scared. His small body was trembling. He tightly grasped the corner of Gu Yuan's clothes: "I, I don't know, they seem to be discussing things. They parked the boat near here, the one who was watching me drank some wine, and I lied to him that I was going to pee. Then I ran to the deck and climbed down off it."

He raised his face and looked at Gu Yuan pleadingly: "Sister, you need to help me. I was rude to you before. I'm sorry, but I'm so scared now! You guys, you shouldn't hand me over to the bad guys! "

His small body was shaking unconsciously, and he subconsciously snuggled against Gu Yuan's leg.

Gu Yuan suddenly couldn't take it anymore.

This child is too pitiful, even if he was a bit arrogant before, he must be frightened when he encounters such a thing.

Gu Yuan bent down, hugged him, and calmly said: "Don't be afraid, we are not bad guys. What is your father's name, what is your name, and where is your island? Do you know? We will help you find your father and sent you home."

After the child was hugged by Gu Yuan, he subconsciously stretched out his little arm, firmly wrapped it around Gu Yuan's neck, and even nestled in her shoulders.

Looking at this scene, Ji Qisen suddenly felt uncomfortable.

Where does this kid come from? Is this a posture to grab their mother attention?

He sneered and said fiercely: "Hey, hurry up and say your dad's name, I'll let someone send you out!"

The child was so scared by Ji Qisen that his body trembled suddenly, and he hugged Gu Yuan tightly: "Sister, I'm afraid!"

Gu Yuan couldn't take it anymore. The child trembling in her arms was pitiful. She gave Ji Qisen a helpless look: "Qisen, don't be so fierce. He's just a child. What do you want to ask? Don't be so nasty, what should we do?"

As she said that, she lowered her head and gently wiped the little boy tears with the gentleness she had never know she had in her life, and then hugged him and said: "Don't be afraid, kid. He is a good person, he always talks like that. Tell me, what is your name and what is your father's name?"

Ji Qisen pressed his lips slightly from the side, did not speak, just looked at the little boy held by his mother.

Nie Yu's expression is a bit complicated, why does her mother protect a little kid like this? He's just a little kid, and besides, he didn't treat him harshly. He just asked who he was, his tone was very kind, Okay?

The kindest tone in this life!

The little boy looked at Gu Yuan, Nie Yu and Ji Qisen. This time he cautiously said: "My name is Huo Lanting and my father's name is Huo Dating, and I don't know where my home is. Anyway, it is on an island, not far from here. "

Huo Dating?

How weird it sounds, is there a Huo Dating around here?

Ji Qisen frowned and glanced at Nie Yu.