Story Of My Life

"What is this place?" I asked trying to keep up with Zayn. "This place isn't this place and it isn't this place either." He said as the we switch worlds rapidly. It reminded me of the movie 'The Lovely Bones' one of my favorite movies other than 'The Twilight Saga' "It's bits of both." I said earning a laugh from Zayn. "Yeah something like that." He said as we passed by this black hole. Not like the ones in space no not at all. It was more like a hole in the ground. It was black and flies flew around it. It was surrounded by beautiful roses with thorns. "What's that?" I asked looking at the hole. "Oh don't go there its not the most pleasant places." He said from behind me. My heart sunk into my stomach. "You mean its..." I trailed off. "You didn't think that you where in heaven did you?" Zayn said smiling. "We're not?" I asked confused. "No we're not there yet. This is more of a waiting room for us."

"Like just me and you?"

"Yeah we created this place."

"Cool, so wait why are you still here?"

"I'm supposed to be her for when your ready to go like if your condition worsens I'll be here to guide you. But if you get better and decide to go back which you will I'll always be waiting for you by the oak tree. Oh and whenever you wake up you won't remember any of this." He informed me. Looked behind him and saw this weird waterfall thing it was huge and beautiful. "What's that?" I asked pointing to a at it. "Oh that thing is like a life movie I haven't really seen what was on it but if you want we can watch it?" He said before dragging me over to it we set on the sand and and looked up at the movie. Zayn Malik. I saw Zayn drawing a picture of me I was sitting on the school bench smiling. It looked done but he still added more affect to it. Once he felt like it was finished he set it next to the pictueres he had drawn of me. One I was asleep next to him. I was under the covers while he was on the outside of the covers with his arms wrapped firmly around me. The other I was laughing while laying on his bed, he seemed to be tickling me, and one where I was in a wedding dress and he was in a tux. He had his hand on my neck and we where about to kiss. I didn't know Zayn felt that way about me. Trust me if I did I would be a widow. Because I would have married Him since its legal because he is the only man I can trust with my life. He put them in a folder that said when I tell her how I feel. I looked over at him and he smiled at me. I blushed before looking back at the movie. Then it showed a man holding a expensive ring up to Zayn "$40,000 this ring is made of real gold and diamonds, but for you Zayn I give it to you for free you just have to clean the basement no one will do it and I'm to old."

"Sure thank you so much she's going to love this." Zayn said happily. He ran out of the store and looked at the ring. "Honest um I know we don't date and I have never kissed you but I've known you for 11 years and I have loved you for 11 years. I want to spend my life with you and I want to have a family with you. What I'm trying to say is Will You Marry Me?" He said making my heart skip two beats. "Your wallet hand it over now." A man said pointing a gun at Zayns chest. Okay, okay, here take it all."

"The ring to hand it over."

"No, I gave you my wallet you can't take the ring!" Zayn yelled scaring the man. With out hesitation the man pulled the trigger and shout him straight throw the throat the man looked up and pointed the gun at me but the sound of sirens sent him running. "Its okay help is on the way." I side running over to his aid. "Honest" he said struggling to breath I looked down at him and gasped "Zayn oh my god Zayn." I said crying. "Honest," he try to say again. I started crying harder "Zayn stay with me please help is on the way." I cried. He put his hand on my cheek and a tear fell from his eyes he looked over my face for the last time and smiled with blood coming from his mouth. "Honest I... I..." He struggled to say but didn't finish instead he exhaled and never inhaled his eyes where open and his smile remained on his face as his hand fell from my cheek leaving a bloody hand print behind. "Zayn? ZAYN?" I cried holding his head he didn't respond I begin to cry harder as I laied my head on his chest and wrapped his arms around me. I couldn't hear his heart beat. I cried into hi chest as the ambulance and the police pulled up.

I did stay to watch him get carried away I ran to his mothers house instead. I knocked on the door and my twin sister Hope answered the door "Honest did you find Zayn?" She said smiling I began to cry "Honest? Omg Mom Mrs. Malik come quick! She yelled pulling me in "Omg sweety what happened are you okay?" My mother asked looking at the blood I shook my head. "I was looking for Zayn and I saw a man shoot this other man. He saw me look so he was about t shoot me but the sirens scared him off so I went to help the man but I then the man said "Honest" so I looked down at him and it was Zayn the man shoot Zayn in the neck so I started crying and he was looking at me he put his hand in my cheek and smiled at me he tried to say something but it was to late he stopped breathing. So I put my head on his chest and I couldn't hear a heart beat mom Zayn dead my best friend is gone and I couldn't do anything about it I just watched him he died with his eyes open and he was smiling at me he was leaving from a jewelry store and mom I want him back I want my best friend back I love him I love him mom I did get to tell him that." There was a knock on the door and when we opened it Zayn walked in but we couldn't see him then . A police car stop in front of the house and the cop got out. "Are you Honest?" The cop asked "Yes." This is for you she said handing me a blue box. I opened it and there was a beautiful ring I looked at it and found a small note it read Lovely Bones. I grabbed the note and read it aloud.

Honesty,

If I had but an hour of love
If that is all that is given me
An hour of love upon this earth
I would give my love to thee
Zayn

I smiled he new how much I loved lovely bones. This touched my heart. I put the ring on my finger and smiled.
End

I wiped away some tears know knowing I was waring an engagement ring basically stating we where engaged. Honesty Edwards.

I was holding the folder of all Zayns drawing of me I've never looked in them because he never told me how he felt. Zayns mom gave me all of Zayns old things cause she couldn't look at his unfinished work knowing he wouldn't be able to finish it. I walked to the park where I saw a car parked onside of the road but I ignored it. I set on the swings and thought about Zayn today he turns 20 yelp its been that long. He died last year two days before my birthday I'm 18 now. Any who I always stroll at night because I can cry with anyone seeing me. I looked up at the car from early and sorta got creeper out so I walked back home.

I looked at the carving of a heart with a Honest+Zayn and the year of 1975 on the tree. I carved another heart under our old one. I put Honesty+*Zayn* 1975-1980 R.I.P Zayn 1960-1979 you will be missed. I smiled as I walked away from the tree my I showed Yaser and Hope this place and they seem to like it a lot. When I was walk down the street the car from yesterday was here and it was following me. I started speed walking which soon turned . Into running. I when I turned around boom I was hit. The worst part is no one was there to help me.
The story of my life