We all looked at him excitedly. The alcohol was flowing through our bodies, a blunt had been smoked between the 4 of us earlier and we all had a nice level of a buzz goin.

"Hell yea!"

"Fuck yea!"

"I'm down" We all answered at once. "Where is it?"

"Well, it's a little ways out.. prolly like an hour from here. But I mean I'll drive, and I'm meetin my homeboys up there so..."

"What kind of party is it? like reggae? hip hop? What type of people we gone be around?" Kay asked curiously. 

"Well... see... about that.." Terence started nervously. 

We all looked at him wondering why he was stalling on the type of party, then he hit us with the shocker. 

"It's a sex party.. kinda like you go, house full of people they got toys and shit. Just a bunch of people having some good clean... fun really. There's lesbians there too." Terence added, looking at me and Kay who was staring at him blankly. "And if you don't want to do anything with anybody thas fine, you can just watch... be a spectator."

We all looked at each other; unsure. We were tipsy as hell. My phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled out my phone as Kay and Chelle listened to the the details of the party as Terence pleaded his case. 

Hey, I haven't heard from you in a while... hope everything is okay. I missed you. Wanted to see what you were doing tonight. I kinda wanted to bring in the New Year with you.  - Jazz sent.

I scoffed. So NOW she wanted to spend time with me. Almost three weeks after her friend-zoning me. I put my phone back in my pocket. I wasn't going to reply right away. I needed to figure out how I wanted to reply to her without seeming like I cared too much. I didn't want to seem like a little bitch because I knew if I replied right then and there, I would. My emotions would spill out and I'd sound like a needy ass, whiny, cryin female.

"You know what? Let's do it.. why not? We were JUST talking about the types of porn we watch, and yall over there givin lessons on squirting 101." I laughed "We've never done anything like this before... We're all adults. Lets go." I finished. Terence shot an excited look at me and smiled before looking at Chelle and Kay for their answer. 

"Okay I'm in." Chelle replied nervously.

"Shit aight!" Kay followed. 

------------------------------------------

Hours later, we were all dressed and on the way to the party. When we arrived, there was literally a house full of people. We pulled up outside what looked like a mansion. Cars littered the streets as people walked in dressed in regular clothes, some carrying bags, some carrying women. 

I breathed a deep nervous breath.. the alcohol had started to wear off.

"Yall ready?" Terence asked as he hopped out of the car with yet ANOTHER bottle in hand. 

"Yea lets go!" Kay said excitedly. 

"Aight so it's $40 a person or $40 a couple. I got me and Chelle." Terence said wrapping his arm around my best friend. "My homeboys was gonna pay for themselves but if yall act like yall with them yall can get in for free." He finished, directing his last statement to me and Kay. 

Kay and I shared a the same glance. "Fuck you mean act like we with them? We can't act like WE together?" I damn near demanded, pointing at me and Kay.

Chelle looked at me anxiously waiting for my answer... she knew I wasn't bout that sleeping with dudes life but she looked like she really wanted to go now that we were there.