Chapter 7

“Do you have a drink menu?” I asked the bartender when she finally came over.  She was Puerto Rican with long pretty black hair and the fullest set of lips I’d seen.

“Here you go, honey.” She said handing me the tiny drink menu.

“Thank you.” I smiled.

“Do you know what you want, sweetie?” She asked Jazz.

“Imma take a look at the menu too.” Jazz replied smoothly. She licked her lips and smiled at our bartender.

“Ok, I’m Jenny. Call me over when you need me ladies.” She said as she walked away. Both Jazz and I stared on at the ample Puerto Rican booty that bounced away. We both looked at each other right after and shared the same look of absolute amazement of that ass.

“DAMN!” We both said at the same time and laughed.

“Well shit I hope she makes drinks as good as she looks!” I joked.

As we stared at the drink menu, Jazz opened up, “So wussap? You look good! Plannin on finding someone here tonight?” she giggled.

Maybe leaving with you, I thought to myself then immediately dismissed it.

“Well thank you,” I laughed, “but na this is just something slight. I wasn’t even going all out, it’s just happy hour.”

“Uh huh sure.” She smiled, melting me in more ways than one.  I couldn’t believe how easily her smile made me melt. I had to get a hold of this crush thing and fast. There was no telling what the alcohol would do to me in her presence.

I looked around nervously. The shots I took prior didn’t really help and the butterflies were once again turnin up in my stomach. These things didn’t rest when Jazz was around.

“So, uh, know what you want to drink yet?” I asked.

“I’m going to get whatever you get.” She replied.

“Gee thanks, put the whole decision on me.” I said sarcastically.

Jazz laughed. “Yup! That’s exactly it!”

“Well, Long Island Iced Teas are only 3 bucks. Imma do that.” I said, making a quick decision.

“Mmmm, a woman who’s smart and decisive. I think Imma keep you around.” Jazz said, winking and placing her hand on my knee and playfully pushing it. A tingle ran through my body as soon as her hand touched my knee.

“Hey Jenny!” I shifted the convo, “I think we’re ready.”

“Ok, what will it be ladies?” Jenny asked in the sexiest Puerto Rican accent that I’ve ever heard.

“Imma have a Long Island.” I said simply.

“Imma have the same thing.” Jazz added.

“Right up ladies!” Jenny said as she began to walk away.

Me and Jazz both shared another glance at Jenny’s ass as she walked away. It was almost immediate and uncontrollable.

After a moment, Jazz looked over at me, “She’s hot, huh?”

“Hell yea!” I agreed a little too quickly.

“So is THAT your type of girl, then?” Jazz inquired.

“I told you before, I don’t really have a type…” I replied getting comfortable in my seat.

“C’mon. Everyone has a type. You’re telling me that there’s nothing that you like specifically in women?” Jazz asked, turning her body towards me and shifting a bit closer