this day is hell

michael's POV

it was dark outside except the beautful flashing lights in neverland with a dash of chill through the night breeze. i didnt feel like wearing a jacket so i just walked around in my longsleve yellow shirt ,black shirt,and my loafers. its been three days since sophies first day and she is loving it she even drew me a picture of her me and lola which i knew it was going to be posted on  the fridge with a magnet shaped as a heart . lola made a bear for all thred of us which i thought they were for her niece,uncle carlos,and her mother but no it was for us it was cute because it was just perfect . it matched our family . of course she got me peter pan and her wendy and sophie tinkerbell because she is like a fairy that sprinkles pixie dust on us to make us feel happy.

i noticed movements by the gate it were fans and my guards were telling them to go home but they wouldnt go anyways so i guess i should let then see me.

"LOOK ITS MICHAEL JACKSON !!!!" she has gotten everyone roar with excitement and all i could do was smile

"hey bill you got a sharpie?" i asked shyly he smirked and handed the marker to me

i quickly signed autographs and held some fans hands since i couldnt hug them when i decided to go i waved and left to go back to my walk again . the reason why im not in the house with lola is because im frustraited and confused at her she wouldnt listen to what i had to say. and when i got alittle louder than my natural voice she started to yell louder than me then cry . i now its hormones but these are much worser than the last pregnancy  with makenzie. i just didnt know what to do anymore so i got up and left to go walk which is how i got to where i am now heres the flashback of what happened  all day, to now.......

7:00 am michaels POV

i was sleep until i herd makenzie scream in her room.i jumped up and noticed lola wasnt in the room with me. my curiosity got the better of me and left to go see why my babygurl was screaming . when i got there sophie was whining at lola about something

"MOMMY NO DONT TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME I LOVE THE DOLL"

"no makenzie its worn out, ill buy you another one. this one is old and-"

"i dont care if its old, nana gave it to me when you left me over there."

"are you talking back? " lola asked with anger and i knew where this was going to happen so i jumped in to stop it

"lola dont  you dare put a hand on her " i said walking up to her

"i wasnt going to hit her i was going to ground her from talking back"

"you expected a response and you got one, baby just calm down why are you taking babygurl's doll?"

"its old ragety and falling apart, michael she has to throw it away i keep finding it on the floor and i keep tripping on it"

"is it true babygurl?"i asked her calmly

she nodded her head then spoke  "yes but i pick it up and put it in my room with no ptoblem"

i guess she was angry at her and me so she walked off to our room and slammed the door

"daddy she scares me" makenzie said trembling

while i was rubbing her back to calm her down she fell asleep and i smiled then kissed her forehead and left her room with the door behind me closed

"alright i calmed babygurl down now its lola's turn " i sad walking to our room

i came in and she was sitting in bed crying . alot.

"baby are you ok? what ever i said or did in sophies room wasnt too harsh was it?"