"But what made you think that Sanskar harmed your sister? For god's sake, he loved her!!" Swara didn't even knew she said those words. She was still stunned.

Here, they were expecting a bi**hy ex-girlfriend, and what they got? She is not even the one they assumed to be!

"I knew it! I knew that you can't be Kavita!" Sanskar's eyes became glassy as he mumbled silent gratitude to almighty.

"And you knew everything! Kavita used to talk each and every thing to you. And you're accusing me now? Gitu---" Sanskar's words were interrupted by Sangita.

"Don't!" She almost shrieked. "It's Sangita for you!"

"I know! She hates anyone else calling you that. Gitu di was only hers; her angel. But I had the liberty of calling Gitu. Even without seeing, you were a genuine friend of ours. What made you think that I would even hurt Kavita?" Sanskar voiced out calmly. He felt rejuvenated, unknowingly, as if they could battle a bit more relieved. And he could see the relief on Ragini's face too.

"Quite relieved, aren't you? I can see the hope of settling me aside and leading a happy life ahead. But you have did enough for that hope to shatter.

It was my fault. I shouldn't have let Kavitha stay here with Maa and Papa. I shouldn't have let you to be close to her. If I had encouraged to shoo you away, my sister would have been with me today." Sangita's lips quivered.

"What did I do?" Sanskar asked defeated. "It was an accident. I can understand---

"You can't!! You can't Mr. Maheswari! You can't understand anything! Playing with emotions are so easy for you! In fact, for this family!

This innocent mask of yours--- how-how do you just adorn this mask everytime you need to convince someone? My Kavitha was innocent, my world, my happiness. It was me-- I fell for your trap--- and trusted you with my life. I shouldn't have-- I shouldn't have let her choose you. I handed over the light of my life to you and I thought you would love her, treasure her--- If you didn't want her in life, you could have just talked-- to her, Maa-Papa, anyone--- she would have been heartbroken for sometime--- but I was there for her always. I would have handled her, treasured her-- I--- my Kavi-Kavitha-- she was the reason I lived and YOU--YOU JUST SNATCHED HER AWAY FROM ME!!!" Sangita clutched Sanskar's collar shaking him and pushing him off as she cried out her agony.

"What did you think? You will stage an accident, snatch my life, go for a hide for few months, enjoy your life for more than a year; after two long years you would return to your family on pretext of some revenge drama and after few months you can lead happily married peaceful life!" She scoffed.

"I should have done all these earlier. Even though I regret grabbing this girl who has no part in any of these things, the fact that you---" Sangita choked as her words trailed off.

"A word would have done Sanskar! She loved you so much that she would have happily left you for your happiness! She was all I had!" She slumped to the floor, tears gushing down her cheeks, sniffling in between.

The Maheswaris were in tears witnessing a girl crying her heart out for her sister.

Ragini looked on the petite figure in front of her. Unknown to her, her cheeks were wet. She wasn't wrong in reading the pain in her enemy's eyes. Was she even an enemy! Just a person infuriated with misconception.

She sat down near Sangita and placed her palm on her shoulder. She needed a support.

But Sangita's head shot up and Ragini couldn't help staring the blood-shot eyes. "I don't want your pity!" She said removing Ragini's hand off her.