.4

If we use the law of "truth is and not truth is not" we will reach certain conclusions that a previous philosopher already reached.

Except that I do not only mean the physical being, but also the abstract being.

Reviewing this we will come to the conclusion that truth is unique, because the truth is and if there were another truth, that would exist and it cannot, since to differentiate it from the other there would be no truth in the middle and that is not the no truth.

The truth is infinite, because if it were finite what was in that space would be not true and that is not.

The truth is unalterable, because if the truth were to change it would cease to be true and that is not.

But what is in conflict here is the abstract truth which, although I have done it, I would not separate it from the Truth.

Before starting with this, I will clarify why I believe that the lie is not the opposite of the truth.

Simply because the lie shows a reality that does not happen at the moment but can happen, that is why the word lie seems too abstract to me. Something that is not Truth does not exist.

Therefore it is unimaginable.

So if everything is true, what is the point of posting this?

Simple, abstract Truth. The truth is that it is how you want to see it summarizing it.

If I'm telling the truth, I'm still thinking about it, and how to get it to join my way of thinking.

To begin explain what it is with a simple example, imagination. You imagine anything anywhere, but then is it there or not? Is it true or not?

By the first law YES it is true, because it is imaginable and because it is something that can exist since, if you can imagine something, it is because it can exist.

Here comes the contradictory, how can something that I imagine exist?

The only answer I can give is that if it is imaginable, it is possible. Because the unimaginable is not Truth.

Even for me this question is complicated, but if I did not continue with it I would not know where everything comes from.

Every day

The Prophet