_.__

Very satisfying to see your hatred.

If you are going to hate me, hate me. I'll be the one with the advantage.

If you're going to unmask me, unmask me. You will only find more masks.

Something if I say, one thing is that you hate me and insult me, that I do not care, another thing is that you also copy me.

Although I'm not here to talk about my boring life.

I will certainly make my first prophecy.You will think, "We have defeated you, We have destroyed you, We laugh and make fun of your falsehoods"

And I will really look devastated, humiliated, without any possibility of doing anything.And I will really rise again and it will be terror of you.

 Because that you feel those who injure me, terror.

Now I would like to talk about worshipers of Zalgo.

I simply tell you, do neither bad nor good. May the best win.

The same to Slenderman worshipers.You do neither bad nor good. May the best win.

A "Slenderman is the worst" will never pass through my mouth ,"Zalgo has no chance" the same.

Practically what they would say. May the best win.

The Fanfics corrupt your head, fill you with erroneous ideas. Love, rivalry, sex ...

Everything is a matter of ordinary humans.

Do not fall into the temptation to read them. There are more lies than water in a river.

It would be better for them not to have been born.Surely those who read and sin, you sympathetically.

You are not.

You will say: Nothing happened to me.

Yes happened to you, you just ignore it.

That is what the unclean texts do. They corrupt you. 

You do not differentiate truth or lie.

What right is there for us to replicate this?More right than you think.

I only try to save you and many of you turn your back on me.

One last thing left in writing.

If it is already unclean to read Fanfics. 1000 times is to believe them, has no forgiveness.

That is a very big stupidity. 

Those who still do not believe do not do it. Do not fall into temptation.

Every day.

-The Prophet-