Mission 8 (Dante's and (Y/n) )

Start from the beginning

Dante looked at me before he pulled my face closed to him, I started to kiss his lips before I felt his tongue was trying to get inside of my mouth, so I open my mouth and I felt his tongue was exploring inside of my mouth, I moan at this, before I started to used my tongue as well, we pulled away from each other before we started to panting really hard because of this, but before I could get up, I felt Dante was sucking my neck as well, I started to moan at this before I felt his teeth was biting my neck but he was doing it slowly so he won't hurt me.  Dante was really good at it, before he started to let go of my neck.

Dante helped me up, before I grabbed his hand, he started to pulled me up.  Dante was smirking at this, I was laughing at this, but we had to get going, so we started walking towards forward, but of course it was the second one pet that me and Dante had to deal with was a pain in the ass, but before we could killed it, it took off running away from us, "I swear these guys just loved to run away from fights like this." I said to Dante. Dante gave a smile before we started to climb up by the rocks but more like root rocks, (I don't know, just go along with it🤷🏻‍♀️) me and Dante are just doing looking at some way to go forward, but we also noticed that we see a big area, so me and Dante went in there, but of course there has to be that same bird and panther demon.

Dante got his weapons out and started fighting them, while I was using Lady's new weapon, but this thing was very helpful to me to hit the demons. I was gonna to get a clean shot but of course these demons took off again, "One more round... It's like we're back on Mallet Island." Dante said to me, he was right it almost did feel like we were back in Mallet Island, but this was different, "Yeah, it almost does Dante, but sometimes I really don't like remembering of what happened to me back there, of how Mundus used my soul for him to get more stronger to killed you." I said to Dante with a sad tone in my voice.

Dante came by me and started to give me a hug, before I looked up at Dante, "(y/n), I know you still think about it, but I won't let Mundus take you away from me again." Dante said to me. I feel better from that, so I gave Dante a kiss on his lips before we started walking towards to that same red portal that me and Dante walked on the first time.

Dante's POV

(Y/n) wrapped her arms around my neck and I started to get the red portal to opened for us, I was able to get it opened for us, we were sucked in quick, but I held (y/n) really tight so she couldn't let go of me. Once we made over to our next destination we were covered in blood again, so (y/n) let go of me and I started to wiped her face again from the blood that is all over her face again. (Y/n) did the same thing to me again, after she was done cleaning my face, I started talking but I think it was mostly to myself, "They know they don't stand a chance... Are they trying to atone for something?" I asked to myself. (Y/n) was listening to me before she started talking to me, "Who knows Dante? But we need to kept going." (Y/n) said to me, I smiled at her before we started walking towards to another big area.

(Y/n) was looking at V's cane before a purple light was all around it before something big came down that it was those same three demons again, "We are getting tired of your bullshit!" (Y/n) yelled at the demons, "Well, if you are getting tired of us, then tried to kill us doll face!" The bird demon yelled at my wife, my wife does not like when people called her doll face because she will get pissed off quick, "Oh you little fucker! You guys are going down!" (Y/n) yelled at the demons.

(Y/n) started getting her weapons out and started attacking at the demons, I followed her lead before I started using my weapons to attack the demons as well, it was soon hard that the two of us kept getting hit a lot, but of course the two of us didn't give up at all, so we kept attacking them til they were dead now.  (Y/n) had her hand for me to grabbed onto, I grabbed her hand and she started pulling me up, we both smiled at this before we turned our focus to see V's pets were now getting weak, "Should'a known better. You got a good heart, but you're about as sharp as marble." I joked with the bird, "Perhaps... But if you two had even a little bit of trouble defending us, imagine what Vergil can do to you. Go see for yourself's. Us? This is our final flight... And the end of Vergil's nightmares." The bird demon said to us.