Mission 3 (V)

V's POV

Me and Griffin were walking, I heard Griffin was talking to me, "So, V. You think this kid can kill Urizen?" Griffin asked me, "One can only hope." I told Griffin, before we heard a noise that was behind us and of course there was rubble that was blocking the way we came in from, "But for now, we have a more... pressing engagement." I said to Griffin before I started walking forward, "We've a minor errand before we reach Urizen." I said to Griffin. I was walking but my another pet was roaring at something, so I am guessing demons were nearby, "Oooh, genius, says 'be careful.' Yeah, no shit, Shirley! Ain't that right, V? I mean, you ARE fragile at the moment. Wouldn't take much to wipe you out in a sticky situation. I'm just saying running away is okay. It's always okay to run away, if you're not up for it!" Griffin said to me, but I smirk at this before I grabbed my book and I started reading at it, " 'He who desires but act not, breeds pestilence.'... So it is written." I said to myself before I closed the book, "Okay Shakespeare. Just remember this: You and I like to exist. So get rid of those demons quick, 'cause killin' them ain't my shtick! I got your back, 'cause dying is whack!" Griffin said to me before he started flying around.

Demons were coming at us, but Shadow was able to get one demon and I started to do the last killed on it, but another demon was coming to us but I called Griffin to help me out and we were able to get rid of the demons, we started running towards some room and we have to go upstairs to see Nero was fighting demons on the roof but we went downstairs and we see another way for us to keep moving forward. Once we were outside again we see those same demon bats that Nero was fighting at, me, shadow, and Griffin got ready and started fighting them, but I made sure that I don't get to closed to them, we were able to killed them and we started moving forward, I noticed those red blobs that we have to get rid of, so one of the roots can break down and we can keep moving forward.

Griffin and Shadow started attacking the red blob and the root was gone and we started to jumped down at the train tracks, but we started walking forward, we see demons were getting close to us, but I move my hand up and I started to snap my fingers to activate my power, we started to attack them til they were dead.

Time skip still V's POV

After we were done with the demons at the outside market and we see human bodies were covered in a dusty stuff that some of them started to go away, I noticed a phone booth and I was thinking if I could contact that woman, so I went to the phone booth and I started talking to her but she interrupt me and her van was closed to hitting me but Griffin got me out of there in time. The woman helped me out with some stuff that I noticed the baby was asleep that I see he almost looks like Dante but I realize the baby got up and was looking at me with it's (e/c) eyes, and I am guessing he has his mother's eyes, "V, you know you should let the little guy sleep because he did cry about his diapers did need to get change but it was a good thing that Nero was able to get diapers for the baby." The woman said to me.

I started talking to her, "well, I hope the little guy doesn't have to deal with this?" I asked the woman, "eh, he is a tough little cookie but he does cry for food or his diapers need to change." The woman said to me. I left the van to go back outside and I was walking but of course a demon was coming close to me but I dodge his attack quick, "You dodged me! Did you dodge me!?" The demon said to me in a pissed off tone, "Nidhogg, I never liked this guy." Griffin said to me, "you pest. Do I know you?" Nidhogg asked me, "Dumb as a box of rocks. Let's not even mess with this guy, V. He can't even leave the Qliphoth, anyway. Just a Qliphoth parasite." Griffin said to me. Nidhogg did not like that and he started to get mad Griffin for this, "Did you insult me?" Nidhogg asked us, "—Uh-oh." Griffin said, "—You insulted me!" Nidhogg yelled out to us, "I think he heard me... and he's angry!" Griffin yelled out to me, before Nidhogg tried to attack us but we dodge him again.

Griffin and Shadow started hitting the demon and I was using my power to get the demon, we were able to killed him but there was other problem a demon was walking around, "Okay, um, all right that's not good at all. That's not good." Griffin said to me, but I started walking away from this, "wait, where—where are you going? Are you running away? That, that's not a good sign." Griffin said to me, I turned around to talk to him, "I'm afraid that... that's a little bit more than I can take on right now." I said to Griffin before I started to turned around to move away from this, but of course the demon shot something at us and we started running away from it, but it was too late because the ground was broke below us now and we started to fall all the down to somewhere on the ground, "We're alive, we made it! It's our lucky day, V! Let's go find a game of cards. These Qliphoth roots... They're everywhere. Well, we ARE underground." Griffin said to me, I got up and I started talking to Griffin, "Then I guess we have some clearing up to do." I told Griffin, "And me without my garden shears." Griffin said to me, we started walking forward.

I was trying to find my way out but of course there has to be demons here, we started fighting them til they were dead, we had to destroy another of those red blobs to get rid of it.

Time skip still V's POV

We were outside now, Griffin was happy that we were outside again, we also see a phone booth that I need to contact the woman and once she picked up, I had asked her for help, she came by with her van, I started to get up, I headed towards the van and I opened the door to see she was still holding the baby and also seeing one of Dante's and (y/n)'s friends that is covered up with a blanket, I also noticed the baby is awake and was looking at the woman now.

After I was done with the stuff that I need for myself is good enough for me, I was walking towards a big area but once I saw the big demons, I hid in a corner so they won't see me, I peek my head to see two demons, one with a horse and another one with a weird looking form.

(Yeah, Sorry I couldn't find anything that could work out, but I thought it might work but if you don't like it, then I am sorry, also this is not my picture or drawing I just find this online, so please show some love to the person who made this ...

(Yeah, Sorry I couldn't find anything that could work out, but I thought it might work but if you don't like it, then I am sorry, also this is not my picture or drawing I just find this online, so please show some love to the person who made this and also that is the demon that you are inside in there.)

The demons were talking to each other, I noticed Griffin was going to say something but I used my cane to make him not say anything at loud, "Malphas and Selmon... of course, more trouble." The demon said, (I don't know any name so I just made it up, but you can change it if you want.) I heard another voice, "Not sure about that one, though. Never seen him before— Not in the Underworld, anyways!?" The demon said out yelled, "Search for the devil sword Sparda. You know where it is... He did me to leave it be, but we're afraid it still concerns me. As long as there is a blood descendant of Sparda... I cannot take any chances. Do you two understand!? Find it, and destroy it! Only then will his reign be truly realized!" The demon said to the two other demons and it left them.

I started walking towards the two demons, but I realized the demon that was on the horse was telling the other one that he got this, I saw the other took off, "I see, I know what you two are. Don't worry, I'll be gentle." I said to the demon.  I had to fight this demon but of course it was a little hard but me, Griffin, and Shadow we were able killed the demon horse but of course the other one live, it was walking away, I tried to follow him but I guess my strength was starting to get weak now.