SPINOFF

Hello, I hope you're all doing well and that you are safe and sound. Firstly, thank you for the 88k, honestly thank you. Secondly, I'm writing a spinoff to this and Stop The World. It's called Shining Stars and here's a little preview, should you want to further read it.

~~~

Astrid gasped for air, coughing and her eyes fell upon her uncle Remus, who was in tears and Tonks, her hair a dull gray and her eyes bloodshot. Oliver stood with his head hung, tears spilling down his cheeks, Jack trying to comfort him. Molly was talking to her family, along with Remus and Tonks, in a hushed tone. Astrid gingerly stood up, ignoring the pain shooting through her entire body.

"Did someone die?" She asked, voice laced with amusement and everyone whipped around and they all gasped, eyes the size of saucers. "If so, rest in peace."

"Oh my Merlin! Astrid! You're alive!" Tonks cried out, rushing forward and she crashed into her, squeezing the life out of her. "I thought you died!"

"We couldn't find a heart beat, but you're alive...." Remus whispered, tears glistening in his eyes.

"I did die." Astrid confirmed.

~~~

I hope you liked that little preview and should you want to read it, you'll be able to find it in my reading list titled, ❛THESE STARS NEVER FADE❜ or just on my profile! Thank you! Stay safe!