[21] : MAMA WEASLEY KNIT A SWEATER FOR TRISSY

The redhead woman, who Astrid later learned to be Molly Weasley, was talking to Astrid and Mia and another woman who introduced herself as Colette Bellarose to Astrid. Astrid felt out of place, because they weren't her age, even though Colette was roughly there, being twenty and Astrid being seventeen.

"I've knitted you a sweater dearie." Molly said, reaching into the bag she came with. "I didn't know which color you like, so I settled on green." She pulled the sweater out. It was dark green, with a big light green A on it and Astrid found herself beaming.

"I love it! And you got my favorite color right!" She hugged the lady and was filled with warmth almost immediately as she slipped the sweater on.

"But where's mine?" Mia whined, for someone who was twenty-six, she acted like a five year old. She pouted when Molly sighed. "But Molly! You promised! And I already told you I like purple!"

Astrid smiled at Mia's stupidity and Colette leaned in closer to Astrid. "Don't mind Mia, I theenk 'er muzzer dropped 'er when she was still smol." Astrid giggled at her.

"I'm heading home now dearies, I need to feed about nine children, ten if you're counting Arthur." She scoffed and Astrid stood up.

"I'll ask my dad if I can come with! I haven't seen them in forever!" She was beaming and Molly smiled back, nodding. Astrid rushed up the stairs and she found Sirius in his room, it was still as boyish as it was when he ran away. "Look! Mrs Weasley knit me a sweater!" She twirled around and Sirius chuckled, amused by how childish she acted. "She's heading back home, can I go with her? Please? Pretty please! I really want to see Ron and the twins!"

"Okay okay! Calm down, but you have to be back before eight okay? I've invited Remus and a few other people." Astrid nodded, eager to see her uncle Remus again.

"Thank you!" She crashed into him with a hug and kissed him in the cheek. She bid goodbye to the others and followed Molly outside, ignoring Walburga's screeching as she ran past her. They had to apparate and Astrid had never apparated before. She gulped.

*

Astrid cried in agony and shock as she raised her hand to see all five her fingers gone, blood flowed out, like a waterfall. Molly gasped, telling her to follow her quickly in the house. Astrid didn't need to be told twice, she rushed after Molly.

"Astrid!" It was Ron, who looked extremely happy to see her. Astrid could only whimper a response and she held up her hand to Ron, who pulled a face and shook his hesd.

"Okay, dearie, sit down her." Molly turned her back on her for a few seconds. "Here, drink this." She handed Astrid a glass and she gulped it down, already knowing what it was. "Ron dear! Bring me a wet towel!"

The boy sprinted off, nearly colliding with his older brother, Percy. Astrid and Percy exchanged looks of hatred before Ron plunged the dripping towel in his mother's hands.

"When I said wet, I didn't mean dripping wet!" Molly grumbled as she went back to the sink and wringed the water out and handed it to Astrid whose fingers were now growing slowly back like tree trunks.

"What are you doing here?" Percy growled, plunging himself beside her. Astrid rolled her eyes at his lack of manners.

"A hello would be nice Percy, and unlike you, I have friends." She growled back. Percy glared at her.

"Splinched?" Percy asked, looking at her now almost fully grown fingers.

"No, I cut decided that I hate the way my stupid fingers looked and I blasted them off." Astrid narrowed her eyes at him. "Of course I splinched!"

"I was being kind!" He argued. Astrid rolled her eyes at him as she wiped the blood off her thighs and hand. "You missed a spot." Percy grumbled behind the glass of water he was drinking. Sure enough, there was still a streak of blood running down her calf.

"Don't yell at me and don't complain." Astrid said to Percy, who was about to ask what he mustn't complain about. She raised her leg and placed it on Percy's lap, who glared at her when a few particles of sand brushed off her shoe and fell unto his brown shorts. Astrid whiped the blood away and removed her leg. Percy was still glaring at her and when she noticed the little dirt, she brushed it roughly off. He winced in pain when Astrid accidentally him hit in the groin but the girl didn't seem to notice. "Where's the rest?" She asked Ron.

"In my room. Are you staying for dinner?" He asked and pouted when she shook her head.

"I wish I could but I have to be at home before eight. Uncle Remus is coming over and some of my dad's friends." She then sighed. "I'm the only kid there and it's so boring there! I mean sure Mia is fun but she's like thirty! Colette on the other hand, I barely understand what she says half of the time!"

"What about your boyfriend?" Percy asked and Astrid shot him a look. "I wasn't even being mean! You have a problem with me!"

Astrid rolled her eyes at him. "Anyway, since you weren't being mean, Oliver is coming over tomorrow. And yes, my dad is fine with it." Ron raised a brow at her. "Okay, not really but I coaxed him into agreeing. Sure my dad said he'll strangle Oliver if he gets me pregnant or touches me while he's around, will I allow it? No, I'll strangle him back. Probably not, because I only have one dad and there's a whole lot of Olivers out there."

Percy chuckled and Astrid raised her brow at him. Percy merely shrugged his shoulders and vanished up the stairs, Ron grabbed her, saying that they had to go to the others before she would leave.

"Astrid!" They all shrieked as she came into view. They all got up to hug her and she groaned when Ginny crushed the living hell out of her.

"We want her alive Ginny." Hermione said and noticed the little spot of blood on her hand that Astrid missed. "You got hurt again, didn't you? Like I said, you always find a way to get hurt."

Astrid pouted. "We apparated and I got scared and next thing I know, I'm missing five fingers." She shrugged. "Anyway, what are we talking about? I'm bored and Percy kinda killed my happiness about five minutes ago."

"He's still here?" A new voice asked and Astrid looked past Ginny to see a new face she hadn't seen before. "Charlie Weasley."

"Astrid Black and yes, he's still here. He's a fucking buzzkill." Astrid grumbled and Percy's head popped through the door.

"I heard that Black." He growled and Astrid rolled her dark eyes at him.

"Good." She locked eyes with him and he glared at her. "I was hoping you would." Percy walked in and shoved her and she fell back, pulling him with and he fell on top of her. "Get off me you douche!" She pushed him off and he landed with a loud thud on the ground. She patted her hair down and summoned a mirror. "My hair you dick! You ruined my hair!" She rubbed her left boob and everyone looked at her. "What?! He hit me with his elbow on my boob! Do you know how sore that is?!" They all grumbled incoherently.

Percy pulled her hair as he stood up and tried to walk past her as quick as he could. Unfortunately for him, and fortunately for the rest, Astrid was faster and stuck out her leg and he went sprawling to the floor. She stuck out her tongue and he stuck out his middle finger before storming away. Astrid felt proud of herself.