𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

En başından başla

"I'm sure they have some," Dream said as the two began walking to the general food court of the theme park.

They quickly ordered and paid for their food at a food truck that Bad had picked and began on some topic that Dream had brought up. Bad made sure to get an extra water bottle since he knew his throat was gonna hurt faking his voice after awhile.

The two talked about their families until they got their food, giving their thanks to the workers and sat at an open table. They were chatting until Bad saw a figure appear next the table.

It was a girl that reminded Bad of a baby deer. She had short brown hair, brown doe eyes and soft freckles across her nose.

"Hi, uhm-" the girl bashfully looked at Dream and ignored Bad. "I think you're cute and was wondering if you'd like to hang out some time?"

Bad had stopped chewing to pay close attention to Dream's reaction. The man looked uninterested and opened his mouth before the girl jumped in again.

"It doesn't have to be a date or anything! We could go out at a party or hangout with some friends, if you want." She said as she bashfully tucked her hair behind her ear.

Dream's eyes seem to glimmer a bit at a party mention.

"I don't see why not," The blonde said as he took out his phone and looked at the girl, "What's your number?"

Bad looked away in disinterest as the girl list off her numbers, paying more attention to the food in front of him. He felt a flame in his chest at the interaction.

Who seriously gets another girl's phone number in front of their date?

Dream grinned at the girl, "Well, Kira, call me up whenever there's a party. I'll make everything a lot more fun~"

The girl, Kira, nodded and walked back to her group of friends with a smile.

"So do you normally take other girl's numbers when you're out with another?" Bad started.

The blonde looked at him sheepishly, "I try not to, I used to when I was in high school. I was kinda of a big jock type during school, charming the ladies and getting laid." He paused as he chewed his food.

"Now I only accept when there's a party invitation or some sort of club hangout. Especially around the strip area of town."

Bad nodded as he finished his food around the same time as Drean. The two threw away their trash in the garbage can and began to walk to the carnival games and rides.

The brunette continued to think about the interaction between Dream and Kira. He bit his lip, thinking about how this could hindrance the iDot's plan but shook his head mentally.

Theoretically, it shouldn't even have an impact on the plan at all.

"So, you wanna be one of those couple clichés and I get you a prize from a game we spent too much money on?" Dream offered with with a goofy grin.

Bad smiled back with flushed cheeks, "I don't see why not."

Dream grabbed Bad's wrist and brought him over to a random game stand. It was the one where you had to aim the watergun and fill up a water balloon until it exploded. In all fairness, on paper, it's a weird game that people find fun.

"My aim is impeccable," Dream boasted.

Bad cocked his eyebrow, "Your first instinct is to bring your date to a game you're good at and boast about it?"

"W-well- when you put it like that-" Dream faltered.

Bad giggled, "It's fine, let's play!"

He put down four quarters, "two games, two players please!"