Chapter 1

Nico POV

"Lana I need to tell you something," I said nervously. We were at Camp Jupiter, and I had something to tell her, especially since her brother is here at Camp Jupiter. She doesn't know that though.

Lana and I have been traveling between Camps for the past 8 months, keeping the secrets for both camps. When my dad told me that I needed to travel to this camp, Lana had walked over. She didn't know that we were over there. Anyway, as a result to that, she had to come with me.

-Flashback-

He was on hill in the forest in Camp Half-Blood. He was talking to his father.

"I will take you to the Roman Camp over in California. Go to them. Introduce yourself as an ambassador of Pluto," he had said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You play a crucial role in this war, Nico," he answered.

"Er... Nico?" Said a voice behind me. "I think I heard something that I shouldn't have."

I turned to see Lana, looking awkward, because she apparently overheard what Hades had said.

"Well," Hades broke the silence. "Since you heard about the other camp, you'll have to accompany Nico then."

"Er..." she said. She looked a little uncomfortable. Luckily, I changed the conversation.

"Why did you come over here, Lana?" I asked her.

"I-I was going to the river actually," she stuttered. Lana still looked uncomfortable.

"Well, you two should get going. Oh, and Lana, when you get to there camp, introduce yourself as an ambassador of Neptune," Hades said. Thunder rumbled up above.

"It's not my fault that she overheard Poseidon!" He yelled to the sky. Lana's face went red.

"I will only be able to take you as far as San Francisco. The camp is not far from there," Hades said. And with that they shadow-traveled.

-Flashback over-

"What is it?" Lana asked, looking worried.

"Your brother is here, at the camp," I told her. But that's not the only thing I wanted to tell her.

"What?" She gasped. I saw tears welling up in her eyes. "Where is he?"

"Oh he's visiting Octavian," I told her. She scowled.

"I never liked that kid," Lana grumbled.

"I don't either," I replied. "But Lana, that's not the only thing that I wanted to tell you..."

"Nico!" Said a voice behind me. I was interrupted by Hazel. Lana gave me a look that said 'tell me later'. But when she saw Percy, she looked liked she was trying not to cry... and to stay calm.

-30 MINUTES LATER-

Well, it was dinner time and I still haven't gotten to tell Lana yet. We ended up sitting next to Percy. Percy got what Lana got, which made me worried. She looked worried too. Lana didn't expect it. That might trigger a memory... probably of his time with Lana. She and Percy got Hamburgers and a goblet of Coke that was bright blue. Percy tried and grinned.

"This makes me happy," he said. "I don't know why... but it does."

Lana POV

It was just me, Nico, Hazel, Frank, Centurion Dakota, and... Percy. Gods, I had missed him. But I can't give myself away.

Dakota was relaxing on his couch.

"So." He burped, waving his goblet. "Welcome to the Percy, party." He frowned. "Party, Percy. Whatever."

"Um, thanks," Percy replied. I could tell that his attention was on Nico. Well, it's at least not me, I thought. "I was wondering if we could talk, you know... about where I have seen you before."

"Sure," Nico answered. "The thing is, I spend my time in the Underworld. So unless I met you there somehow, I wouldn't know you," Nico replied.

"You mean both of us?" I said, in Greek, obviously. Everyone at the table stared at me. They didn't know what I said. Except Nico. "Lana!" He shouted. I cringed. He kind of scares me when he yells. "Sorry! It's become a habit," I replied.

Dakota belched. "Percy, they call these two the ambassadors." He pointed to me and Nico. "Ambassador of Pluto." He pointed to Nico. "And the Ambassador of Neptune."

Nico POV

"What's your name?" Percy asked Lana.

She looked worried. "Lana. Lana Grayson," she replied, and shook Percy's hand.

-20 minutes later-

A conch horn sounded. It was time for the war games.
*************************************
A/N okay! Sorry for the extremely short chapter! I'll publish the next chapter in who knows when!

Yours in Demigodishness and all that.
Peace out!