Chapter 3

Lana POV

It was after the emergency senate meeting. Nico and I were just leaving for the Underworld. Nico was getting ready to shadow travel us to the entrance when my father spoke to me.

You can vapor travel, you know. All you have to do is imagine where you are going and think of the water in the air.

"Let's vapor travel to the entrance, Nico," I said.

"Vapor travel?" He asked.

"It's like shadow traveling," I explained. I grabbed his hand and imagined the Hollywood sign, and I thought of the water in the air.

The next thing I knew, Nico and I were standing in front of the Hollywood sign. Nico gasped, but I was satisfied... and a little drained. My legs almost gave out, but Nico caught me.

"Thanks," I said.

"No problem," he replied. "Let's go."

Nico POV

--20 minutes later--

"Well, here we are, my lord," Charon said.

"Thank you," I replied. Lana and I got off the ferry, and looked down into the pit.

"You ready partner?" I asked the worried Lana. She took a deep breath.

"Yes."

"We'll have to jump," I told her. She nodded and I took her hand.

"Ready? One, two, three!"

And we jumped.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N nope not ending it there.

Still Nico's POV

We fell into the depths of Tartarus. It felt like hours. I looked down and saw the ground quickly approaching.

"Lana! Get ready to land!" I shouted.

We hit the ground.

"Ow," Lana grumbled.

"Well, we're here," I stated.

"Thanks, Captain Obvious," Lana joked.

"Hey!" I shouted. Lana laughed, and I knew that it was fake.. Monsters howled, and Lana pulled out her bow.

"Well, we should get going before the monsters pick up or scent," Lana said.

"Ya," I agreed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A/N

This Chapter is NOT over yet. This is just a little note. I am not going to...

Lana: go through the details of what happened down there. Thank you. Otherwise, I would have punched you in the face.

Me: Exactly.

Back to le chapter!!!!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Lana POV

We reached the doors after who knows how many days.

(A/N about 4-5 days)

Little did we know that there was a whole army of monsters waiting for us.

"Well, now how are we supposed to get out?" I asked.

"We fight," Nico deadpanned.

"An extremely logical answer Nico," I told him sarcastically.

"Shut up," Nico sighed. I put on a fake smile.

And we charged into the army. I was disarmed of my bow quickly. I pulled out Whirlwind. I slashed and hacked... and was disarmed. A Cyclops grabbed me from behind.

"Nico!!" I shouted, but he was grabbed also. I squirmed and fought, but the Cyclops only squeezed me harder.

I could barely breath now. The Cyclopes that had Nico and I brought us into the elevator, and brought us up to the surface, where we were greeted by 2 giants.

"Excellent," one of them said. Light almost blinded me and I closed my eyes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A/N

Done!

Another chapter done.
This book isn't going to be as long as I thought.

But I feel accomplished. I published 4 chapters today. One in "The Ocean Child" and the others in this very book.

Yours in Demigodishness and all that.

Peace out.

- BluvPJOandAvengers