You + Me + the other three = five

Start from the beginning

---

"I am telling you Aunt Poll, y/n is pregnant" John sat with his brothers and Aunt Poll in her kitchen. 

"What do you mean ?" Aunt Poll asks, not hundred percent sure her nephew knew how to tell if a girl was pregnant.

"She has been sick every morning for the past three day and has been acting bloody strange" John says leaning back into his chair. "I am telling ya, y/n is pregnant."

"Well done Johnny-boy, baby number four" Arthur cheers, "Another John fucking Jr."

"Are you happy ?" Polly asks, watching John's eyes light up at the thought of yours and his baby.

"I loved Martha, I really did but y/n is my world, I don't think I have ever felt this way about someone...ever" John admits, his brothers share a smirk as his Aunt smiles widely at  him. 

---

Walking into the Shelby house, you feel a rush of nerves come over you as you enter the Kitchen. All eyes are set dead on you making you feel a little apprehensive. John shoots up from his chair bringing you into a hug .

"Are you okay, feeling okay ?" John asks brining you out the hug and cupping your face. 

"I am perfectly okay, are you ?" your voice full of confusion. 

"Oi, John give her room to clean" Arthur chuckles, you raise you eyebrows at him and give him a deadly look, "What ? your a mother now better start looking after the little ones."

"Arthur just because you act like a child doesn't mean I am cleaning up after you" everyone chuckles at your witty comment, "And what do you mean I am a mother now." 

You knew you were pregnant but you wanted to wait a few more days until telling John, letting the new sink in first before telling John and everyone else. 

"John had an thought love, that you are with child and I phoned-"

"threatened" Finn mumbles interrupting Tommy making you smirk at the boy but soon shut up when Tommy shot Finn a deadly look. 

"I phoned the doctors making sure you are okay and he said there is a new Shelby on the way"

"I knew, I am sorry, I wanted to tell you John. I really did but I got all nervous and I didn't know how to tell you. And what if you didn't want to have another chid because we already have three bloody John Jrs at home, don't get me wrong I love 'em but some times  its like you never go to work-"

Your rambling is cut off by a pair of lips on yours, you instantly relax into the kiss. The feeling of John's lips on your making you feel comforted and safe. 

"We will be okay because I couldn't think of anything else more perfect than you carrying our beautiful baby with that motherly glow and you will have me forever darling I promise" John whispers, wrapping his arms around you. 

"A celebration at the Grassion it is" Arthur cheers. 

---

"Y/n and John brought peace between the Lee family and us Peaky Blinders through marriage and I am happy y/n is apart of our family. Now we all look out for one another, now more that ever as y/n is with child and John, god help us, is having their fourth child" Tommy stand in the middle of the Grassion holding a glass of whiskey as everyone is dead silent around him. 

"I am good at making 'em Tom" John shouts, his arm wrapped around your shoulder as you hug his side. Polly smacks John's head lightly with a glare telling him to shut up and let Tommy get on with what he is saying. Everyone else chuckles at John's statement and Polly's actions. 

"Now with Y/n being pregnant and their marriage coming to 4 months, I have given John extra pay and a gift. A house, in the country were you can grow your family and have many more little buggers running around all you like but your home is always here if you want it and you can still work and be apart of the Peaky Blinders as always. Y/n is our new sister and we are glad John didn't marry some bloody old witch, he got one of the most confident, beautiful women we have come to known and we are happy you are apart of the Peaky Blinders and Shelby family. To John and Y/n and baby number four." 

Tommy finishes his speech and raises his glass others follow. You and John stand frozen the words Tommy had just said sinking in. Tommy has a small smirk as he approaches you, shocking you more when he brings you into a hug. He shakes hands with John tapping him lightly on the back before sitting with Arthur. 

"A home in the country" You whisper still in a little shock. 

"Just you, me and the children" John smiles cupping your face. 

"You, me plus the other three makes five" you smile, tear running down your face which John kisses away the smile not leaving his face either. 

"I promise to be there every step of the way and protect all five of us" John says, his thumb funning over your cheekbone. "I love you and the children, always and forever."

"We all love you too, always and forever."