"Oh!" Sanskar said flustered. "Oh! I'm sorry... I mean thanks... Thanks for checking on her."

Swara shook her head smiling, a bit embarrassed. "She's my sister! Waise, she might be little moody and cranky." She said with a fond smile caressing Ragini once more and excused from there.

"So that explains the mood swings, Mrs.Dosth!" He chuckled spooning her again letting her snuggle more to him.

***

"Yeah, Arvind." Sanskar answered the call received on Ragini's mobile given she refused to budge from her sleeping beauty avtar.

"Haa.. we're at home only. Oh... Okay! Anything important?... All fine, right?" Sanskar asked quite worried over the phone.

Ragini squirmed in her sleep, rubbing eyes with her fist and stretching her arms wide. She blinked at the lightened room.

Sunny this so soon? She mused and looked up to find her husband talking in phone.

Weren't they behaving all hubby-wifey yesterday? Wasn't it cute? She bit her inner lips and suppressed a goofy smile.

Maybe she could tell him, that she loves him. Let this storm subside once! She played with the button of his t-shirt and admired his face. He seems serious!

Ohh!! She mentally sighed. Did she forget what happened last evening? Drama is yet there is their life.

"All okay?" She asked in a hoarse voice as Sanskar disconnected the call.

"It was Arvind. He was calling you continuously, so I attended. He said everyone to be at home only today, especially by evening. There's something unsaid!" Sanskar gulped fearing the upcoming disaster. Would it be one?

"He didn't say anything else?"

"Not to worry! And everything will be sorted soon, it seems!" Sanskar sighed looking at his petite wife. "Slept well, Sleeping beauty."

Ragini gave the most innocent smile and nodded her head.

"You feeling good? Or should I ask Swara to bring hot water bag?" He asked casually seeing her still laying not having any plans to get up.

A pink hue adorned Ragini's cheek as she heard him. She never had such conversations with any male species. He's her husband though!!!

She quickly sat up adjusting her hair and clearing her throat while Sanskar stiffled a giggle.

"Somebody is blushing I guess!" He teased realising his wife's state.

Ragini faked a cough and closed her eyes. "I'm fine!" She rambled swiftly and gazed the clock and that is when her eyes widened in horror. "11.55!!!!" While Sanskar laughed out loud at her expression.

***

*SLAP*

"YOU BETTER MIND YOUR WORDS!!"

"I DON'T NEED ANYONE TO DICTATE OVER WHAT I SHOULD SAY. THIS IS OUR HOUSE. SO YOU BETTER GET OUT OF HERE!"

"Swara... Kavitha..." Ragini and Sanskar rushed out of their room hearing the commotion at the drawing room.

As they approached, a livid Kavitha and equally seething Swara are what they got to see. The elders who also rushed to the hall stood confused at the happenings and Laksh walked down the steps unknown about the situation.

A moment ago,it was all fine!

"Swara.." Ragini called out rushing to her sister's side.

"Better you ask your sister to control herself. Can't say what will be happening next." Kavitha breathed fire.

"Swara.." Laksh stood beside her and made her face him. That is when they noticed the finger marks on her left cheek.

"Swara..." Laksh and Ragini gasped but the duo continued their glaring. If looks could kill, they would have been mere ash by now.

"What the hell!!! How dare you to raise your hand on my wife?" Laksh growled yet controlling his bubbling rage.

"I dare enough to do that, Mr. Maheswari. Ask your wife to mind her own business." Kavitha retorted.

"Truth hurts, doesn't it Ms. Roy?" Swara smirked. "And the truth is your so called love for Sanskar was just a facade. Kavitha was just a facade."

Kavitha's rage soared and she tightened her fist visibly shaking in fury. "I can simply kill her if I want! But it's not worth my energy." She gritted her teeth as she spoke to Ragini.

"And your reaction proves Swara is true, doesn't it Ragini?" Laksh spat back.

"ENOUGH!!!" Kavitha yelled. "The Kavitha whom you're accusing loved Sanskar to her death! The Kavitha whom you're describing as a facade had her world revolving around Sanskar!! But she doesn't exist now! Now it's me who hate Sanskar to death! S-A-N-S-K-A-R!!"

In contrast to the soaring fury in Kavitha, Maheswaris had a confusing state. They were not able to understand why the girl before them had grudges against the family. Her voice held pain and immense hate; what they felt was empathy.

"Why Kavitha?" Ragini's voice softened. If they could make Kavitha spill the facts, at this moment, that's most important!

"Yes... Tell us, KAVITHAA!!! WHY?" Arvind's voice boomed in the hall as he and Ananya descended the stairs.

"Why are you not the old Kavitha?" He held a blank face making it difficult to comprehend what he intends to get as outcome. But in a flick of moment a smirk crept his face; Ananya's too.

"Or should we say----"

I actually don't know how this part came out. Just went on typing and this is what it ended like. So need honest comments.

I somewhere tried to bring a light shade in their dramatic life. But don't know how much succeeded.

What do you expect coming up?

Hihihi.... RagSan is waiting for toofan to settle🤪 Whom should propose whom?

I'm very bad at writing romantic scenes, in fact worse! So I can't assure anything now🙈

Heartfelt thanks to all who supported this story till here.

Love you all
Sameera ♥️