"No, no, it's fine." She yawned and sat up, rubbing her eyes and fixing her scarf. "How was the concert?"

"Live as hell. We bout to get back on the road," he paused to groan, following his security team into the back room. "Only four more weeks left before I'm back home."

"That's a long ass time," she whined and laughed before quieting down. "I found out who it was that sent us the messages and pictures."

"Who?"

"Haden. He must've used a blocked number or something because his number is still in my phone, so I didn't even know it was him."

"He fuckin childish," August lowered his tone while he grabbed his jacket and his bag, heading out to the tour bus. "At least you ain't with his soft ass."

"That's true."

"Well look..I'm sure you wanna get some sleep and I need some sleep, so I'll talk to you tomorrow. Aight?"

"Alright. Night Prince."

"Night, Princess."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another week went by and of course, August and Ki were getting closer even though they were miles and timezones apart. Then another week. Then another. And finally the last week. The last week of the tour felt like it was going so slow, mainly because Ki and August wanted to see each other so badly. Just seeing each other through face time and talking on the phone wasn't enough for the both of them. Finally the day came for him to get back into Atlanta. She doubted that they'd be going out to dinner or anything, since she knew he probably just wanted to rest up and catch up on everything.

At 10 that morning, she heard a knock on her door, waking her up from her rest. Groaning, she fixed the scarf on her head and her sweatshirt, getting a tad annoyed when the person kept banging on the door, yelling when she got downstairs, "I'm coming!" Sighing, she opened the door and was prepared to scold the person for banging on her door and waking her up, until she saw August's tall, tatted body standing in her doorway. "August!" She squealed and jumped up, hugging him tightly, wrapping her arms around his neck tightly. His arms wrapped around her waist and he squeezed her gently, lifting her up off of the ground. "Miss me, much?" He laughed before setting her back down on the ground. "When you get back?"

"An hour ago. I set my stuff home, got somethin to eat and came to see you." He grinned and rubbed her hip gently before following her back inside to get out of the cold. "Did you have fun?"

"Mhm. Some girl ran on one of the stages and tried to hug me," they both laughed before quieting down and looking at each other. There was a peaceful silence between the two of them before August leaned down and licked his lips, soon pressing a soft kiss to Ki's. Ki stood on her toes and kissed him back, slowly trailing her hands up his chest to wrap around his neck slowly. Their lips moved slowly and softly against each other and it was evident that she missed him and he missed her. When she pulled away, she instantly leaned in to hug him. "I missed ya lips," he mumbled, kissing her forehead. "And I missed ya. And I did a lot of thinking over the tour when I wasn't singing," he shifted to look down at her and moved his hand under her shirt to rub his thumbs over her hips, "And I want ya all to myself." Ki grinned and pecked his lips softly before speaking, "Thought I already was."

That night, instead of staying in the house, August and Ki decided to head out. No clubbing or anything, just out to dinner and to walk around down town. While fixing the hat on her head, August came up behind her and hugged her, kissing up her shoulder and onto her neck. "Baby, quit," she laughed and brought her arms down to tug her skirt back up and to fix her tights. "Come on, ya know ya like it," he grinned against her neck before swaying with her a bit and rubbing her sides. "Everybody gone freak when they see us tonight."