One. Un 하나. 1

Start from the beginning

"I'm Jackson Wang, 11th grade. I'm from Hong Kong. I am here to play basketball too. Nice to meet you both." The three then looked at the tall boy beside Mark.

"Oh me? I'm Kim Yugyeom. I am a returning student. 10th grade, too, just like him. I am in a dance club. I am staying here because my family don't live in Seoul." He waved at them and continued "Welcome to JYPE High. You guys are cute so you will be popular in no time. If I see you guys tomorrow, I will introduce you to my friends. Two of them are in 11th grade and one is in 12th grade. Were childhood friends."

The boys talked to each other during lunch to get to know each other more and only stopped when Mr. Kim started talking about the rules and regulations of the house. He also mentioned that there are more students that need a room since some of them prefer staying at school grounds during the school year so there is a possibility of a roommate. After the orientation, he told them to go back to their room as soon as they're done eating so they can all unpack and rest since tomorrow would be the first day of school. But Yugyeom had another idea. He asked the 2 boys if they wanted to join him to meet his friends to hangout. Mark and Bambam accepted Yugyeom's invitation while Jackson declined. "Ok cool. See you tomorrow around school, Jackson." Yugyeom said as he left the table with Mark and Bambam. Jackson nodded and walked up to his room. This will be a long 2 years, Jackson thought to himself.

Jinyoung and Youngjae decide to meet up at their favorite cafe to hangout one last time before the school starts tomorrow. Jinyoung spent his summer vacation abroad so he's been spending his days with his best friend Youngjae since he came back.

"Jae, why did you ask to hangout again today? We've been hanging out these past 2 weeks since I came back....you miss me that much? besides school is starting tomorrow so we'll be seeing each other more often, you know?" Jinyoung pointed out to Youngjae.

Youngjae rolled his eyes on Jinyoung and replied, "You are such a princess, you know. You left me for a month by myself when Yugyeom and Jaebeom hyung went to dance camp in LA. You guys left me all alone here and now you're complaining about seeing me this much?"

Jinyoung laughed, "oh my gosh and you're still a drama queen....I was just stating the facts....just don't complain to me in the middle of school year that you're tired of looking at my face, ok...anyways, are Yugyeom and Jaebeom hyung meeting us?"

"Yes, we are!" Jaebeom said as he pulled the chair beside Youngjae. "How's my sunshine doing?"

"whatever! Please take your arms around my shoulder because there's a cute boy with Yugyeom right now that might think we're dating." Youngjae discreetly whispered to Jaebeom.

"Hey guys...what's up!" Him and Jaebeom did their unique handshake. "These are my friends since we were little and they go to the same school with us...this is Jinyoung hyung, Youngjae hyung and Jaebeom hyung." Yugyeom pointed them out one by one introducing Mark and Bambam. "And this is Mark and Bambam...they're new to our school and my housemates."

"Hi, nice to meet you.'" As Bambam and Mark waved at them, Youngjae raised his hand to Mark and said "I'm Youngjae. 11th grade. Nice to meet you, Mark." Jinyoung rolled his eyes on Youngjae while Jaebeom scoffed at how Youngjae flirted with Mark.

"I am so glad that you guys speak English...because we can't speak any Korean at all" Bambam finally relaxed after hearing the boys speaking English to them.

Jinyoung smiled at Bambam and explained, "Oh we all speak English at school. People from school speak at least 2 languages. We're an international school after all and we have too many foreigners at our school."

The group chatted away in the cafe then decided to go to the bookstore and the mall to help Mark and Bambam buy their stuff for school. Meanwhile, Jackson finished unpacking his clothes and stuff. He looked at the time, 4:30 pm. He looked outside his window and he saw the outdoor basketball court. He then grabbed his basketball and decided to shoot some hoops.

The group of friends were walking the school grounds to bring Yugyeom, Bambam and Mark back to the school boarding house. Bambam and Yugyeom were joking around while Youngjae, Mark and Jaebeom were chatting about something. Jinyoung felt out of place so he informed the group that he will walk around school and told them to call him when they're ready to leave.

Jinyoung was nearing the basketball court and spotted a boy shooting hoops by himself. He must like basketball too much for him to play here by himself. Jinyoung smirked.. You see, Jinyoung were not fond of jocks at all. He knew a lot of them since most of the guys that flirts with him are jocks. He finds them shallow and doesn't peak his interest at all. So he scoffed when he looked at the boy in the court once again and said under his breath, "Hmmm...he is cute but too bad...he's a jock"

he's a jock"

💚💚💚

A/N: I have nothing against jock/athlete and I am a basketball fan. NO HATING.

DISCLAIMER: All photos are not mine. I credit them to its owner.

 I credit them to its owner