Fɪɴᴀʟ. Fɪɴᴀʟᴇ. 최후의. Lᴀsᴛ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒯𝓌ℴ

Jackson froze, the voice....it sounded familiar? He thought. He and Jinyoung slowly turned to see whose voice was it.

A petite pretty girl, smiling brightly graced in front of them not too far away. Jackson squinted to have a good look to make sure he wasn't mistaken.
"Kailee? The fuck?" Jackson silently blurted while Jinyoung was shooting lasers towards the girl.

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙺𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚎. 𝙰 𝙹𝚒𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎𝙰𝚙𝚙. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚙𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞.
(ᗒᗣᗕ)
💚💚💚💚

Jackson tightly held Jinyoung's hand which the girl narrowly stared at as she walked towards the couple. She was about to hug Jackson when the older slowly stepped back. Jinyoung stepped forward to shield his boyfriend from her.

"Really? You know, you looked pathetic. You tried your best to keep me away from Jackson but look? I still managed to see him." Kailee raised one of her eyebrow  while she looked at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung was furious and barked back, "you're pathetic not me, Kailee! You've been calling and chasing someone who doesn't care about you anymore. If that's not pathetic then what is it?"

"Love! That's what you call love, Jinyoung! I've love Jackson since middle school. And I've never stopped loving him. Th -" Jackson stopped Kailee mid-sentence.

"What are you doing here, Kailee?" Jackson asked calmly. "Please, I beg of you, don't use the L word. You left me and never looked back...so please don't use that on me now"

Kailee softly looked at Jackson and tried her best to reach for his arm which Jinyoung made sure not to happen.

"Jack, I'm here for you. I've been here for months trying to find you....I called your number many times, you always ignored it. Jinyoung picked it up one time....tell me, you didn't know, right? You didn't know it was me...t-that's why you didn't pick up, right?" Kailee tried her best to catch Jackson's eyes who tried his best to avoid hers. She then pointed at Jinyoung, "Him! He kept it from you! He didn't tell you I called, right? Did he tell you that we met few months ago? He knew I was here in Seoul, Jack." Kailee was furiously glaring at Jinyoung which the latter did towards her too.

Jackson was taken aback but tried his best not to show it. He took a breath, and calmly answered, "I knew. I knew all along that all the unknown numbers I was getting was you. All the unknown missed calls was you. I purposely gave the phone to Jinyoung to pick it up. So, please don't try to make a scene" Jackson paused. He pulled Jinyoung to stand beside him and gently squeezed his hand to indicate he's ok.  Jinyoung's tensed shoulders and furious gaze softened at Jackson's touched.