One. Un 하나. 1

🛑𝕎𝔸ℝℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾🛑
BoyLove
Cursing/swearing
Might have smut (I will let you know in advance)

𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵.

𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓭𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮.
💖💖💖💖

JYPE Private School is an all-boys school. It is a school that Park Jinyoung goes to. The school that Jackson Wang will be transferring to.

Jinyoung belongs to the prestigious Park family. He is smart and gorgeous which makes him popular in school. Most of the boys in school either envy or love him. He is friends with Im Jaebeom, Choi Youngjae and Kim Yugyeom. They are known as the school's version of F4.

Jackson Wang is a basketball protégé. JYPE Private school scouted him to play for the school's varsity team. He is excited but at the same time scared since the school he is transferring to is all the way in Korea. He grew up in Hong Kong from a prominent Wang family. Both of his parents are well-known Olympians. He plays basketball and also was a fencing youth Olympics champion. Now he decided to concentrate on basketball.

💚

Jackson arrived in Korea a day before the first day of school. He got a room at the school's boarding house since his family is not with him. The school offers rooms for students who want to stay in the school grounds rather than live in their house.

As he got out of the airport gates, he was greeted with a sign that said, Welcome to Korea! Jackson Wang, Mark Tuan and Kunpimook Bhuwakul. He immediately went to that group of people. "Hi, I'm Jackson Wang." he introduced himself to the man holding the sign.

"great! you three are here now. I am Kim Jungkook. This is Mark and Kunpimook. Let's get you to school first." Jackson nodded and the three boys followed the older man to the car.

WELCOME to JYPE Private School for Boys. Welcome back students. A school staff is putting up a banner when they enter the school. Mr. Kim stopped in front of a building where the three boys will be living until they graduate. He gave the three boys their room card and told them to meet him in the lobby in 30 minutes. The boys got to their respective rooms.

Jackson went inside his room, put his luggage by the wall near his bathroom door. Not bad, I hope I won't have a roommate. Jackson then opened his luggage to get a new hoodie and freshen up. He then looked at his watch to see that it was time to meet Mr. Kim at the lobby.

He got to the lobby and saw that not only just the three of them but there are more boys that are waiting in the lobby. Mr. Kim then led the group of boys in a room that looked like a dining area of the school's boarding house. He then motioned to the group to go have a seat and lunch will be served while he tells us about the house's rules and regulations. Jackson pulled out a chair and looked on his side when 3 more boys pulled the chairs beside him.

"Hi, we were at the airport with you but didn't have the chance to introduce ourselves. I am Mark Tuan. I came from Taiwan. I am in my 12th grade. I am here to play basketball." Mark extended his hand to shake Jackson's hand.

"Just call me Bambam, my name is pretty long and people usually pronounce it bad...So, Bambam is fine. I am from Thailand and I'm an exchange student and I am in 10th grade. Oh, I am not good at sports" Bambam laughed as he shook Mark's and Jackson's hand.