a flash back

~flash back~

It was a normal school day in Japan. Marc just arrived at school. But everyone there was just... starring at him... Who pissed in their cereal?

The day goes by. The students still don't even talk to Marc. Even the teachers hate him! Then, out of his locker comes a note.
"Back of school NOW OR ELSE" it said. Marc was terrorfied and decided to go.

He was there, all alone. But then someone looking like a "prince" people would say, though the tacky self prince. He started to beat Marc up. "DISCUSTING GAY" he screamed, the hitting did not hurt, only the words. Marc felt broken.
"How did people know, I only told my sister..." he wondered then his sister joined in hurting him.

This happened for months. One day, they took it to far.
He was sitting at the roof top when they tried pushing him off, it worked. He was falling to his death. Then he grabbed onto a tree and survived with a broken arm.

month later (Marc's vision)
"DISCUSTING GAY" the "prince" said, those words rung in my head.
"You deserve to die"
"maybe I do"
"Along with your whole community" thats when I snapped. I got up and kicked him in the crouch, face, and leg. Each one broke. He was rushed to the ambulance. When I relised what I did I had a great idia, to run away... But to where? Maybe Paris? I gathered my things and snuck through the night. Got on trains and stuff. And I decided since the school did not like my rainbow tips that I would die it black. This is why I'm so hurt. Why I cower at everyone. I don't want anyone to know

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is so short! As you know I try putting a thousand words... but I did what I could... Hope you like this! His hair will make sense soon to! Bye!

 Hope you like this! His hair will make sense soon to! Bye!

Happy early Halloween