A writing gone wrong

Before the stroy continues i re wrote the ending on the first ch. Read the ending before this one.

Nath and I goes over to Nathaniel's house when we arrive we go inside. Nath grabs my hand and we go up to his room. 

His room had a bisexual flag to my surprise, I did not know he was bisexual. He also has many drawings on the walls and floor. His bed was covered in coloured pencils and paper. He has a desk it was dark red and also full of supplies. He has a lot of pencils and things. The lighting in his room was in a mixture of nice and dim making it cool to be in.

I bring out my book and start writing, and we discuss the comic.
Over with Marinette (this is now in her vision)

We are missing 3 miraculous, we fought back Mayura and got the peacock a week ago. Still tired from it. But we still can't find the butterfly, wolf, or dragon miraculous! I have searched this city so many times! I head back to Master Wu.
"Yes Marinette?" He asks
"Could someone have it and not know?" I ask
"Yes, very possible. But no fear I have an idia. Somehow search everyone in your class's room."
I look shocked, did not know Wu was like that.
"I could... orrrrrrr a sleepover"
"Whatever works, Marinette"
Back over with Marc, (his vision now)

I somehow mange to fall asleep at midnight. He covers me in his blanket.
In my nightmare this time, im chained down. I see someone I knew. Exsept to face. Red long hair, and a girl high school uniform.
"Hahahaha, you stupid little bitch!"
She says with much tone
I start crying,

(In reality) Nath sees me crying, then he runs over to me, quickly, even though its a few steps. He hugs me
"Its just a nightmare Marc, whatever you are seeing." He says with a sweet tone of voice, it makes be feel calm, safe. I then have a good dream.
"Re...al...i...ty...is....bet...ter....wit....h...y...ou" I mutter, still asleep. Nath knows what im saying, a light shade of pink shines on his rosy cheeks.         .The Next Day is Saturday.
I wake up with Nathaniel's arms around me, I quickly get up, blushing, for 2 reasons. 1: he is to cute! 2: I fell asleep!
"Whats wrong Marc?"
"N-n-nothing heh, uh, got-got to g-go!" I barley manages to speak. I grab my book and put it in my back pack and putting the back pack on me while I leave the room. I look back at Nath, at a loss for words. I wave and speed walk out of door, embarrassed. I walk down the street and over to my house which is 15 minutes away. But I made it there is 10. When I arrive home I see no one else is home, so I go to my room to write. But then I see my charm glowing again... like it wants me to... touch it.... I take it from the chain, curious. Suddenly something small and cute comes out. Looking like this.

" Wh-who are you?! W-what are you?!" I ask falling to the ground

"Im your kwami"
"My... what?"
"Accilia at your service" the white thing says
The kwami explains everything, and that she was kidnapped a long time ago but somehow he has her now.

"Accilia, death stalks?" I say, then I transform. Im confused and scared. Then my hair dye melts off and my rainbow tips start glowing and that effects my transformation. I'm done transforming and I fall to my knees, this is not real! Is it? I look into the mirror (looks like this but paler, I made this btw)

 I'm done transforming and I fall to my knees, this is not real! Is it? I look into the mirror (looks like this but paler, I made this btw)

I have mixed feelings on how I look like. I'm self conscious about my rainbow hair, so not crazy about that... I touch the chain coming down from my chocker. Do I like this or not? I'm so confused! I get up, and dust off my knees. No use crying. 

I open my window and see no one is in the streets. My window doesn't relly have a view just of an alley way. A boring one. I leap out my window onto a roof. Wow I jump far! I leap from building to building. Feeling the wind in my hair. I then suddenly relise, wait, im a superhero! No, no, no thats...  Im dreaming, right?! Hah... must be! Right? I stop jumping through and im not even tired. I relise I dont know how to de-transform! I panic,

 the day goes by I decide not to go home, in fear someone would see me. I am in an ally, then I hear footsteps. I recognize them! Its... Nathaniel's. 

"Marc?!"

I feel warm inside... And safe... Safe to be me... But would he like me as me... Not just the one  shy to confess? Or... Is that all to me?

"Marc... Please... Where are you?!" He yells out, hoping for a response.

I hear the foot steps coming close, so I run. He chases after me but never sees me. I hide behind a dumpster. What if he sees me like this?! I try to calm down... But wait... He is searching for me... That means we are closer than I thought... I feel warm once again, I glow consumes my body, as I transform back, but my hair does not dye back.

"N...Nath!" I blurt out running t words him hugging him

"Did you see that light?" 

I laugh nervously

"N-no" I lie..

"I'm just happy I found you!" He says hugging me with crystal tears from his eyes.

"Where were you?" He asks concered

"On a walk" I hate I have to lie once again... 

"For 7 1/2 hours?!" He is shocked

"Uh, sure! Er... Yes!" Another lie?!

"Don't you trust me?" I ask.

"Yes, yes, yes of course I was just.... Worried...." He answers lowering his head to the side.

"Lets head back." I say 

As we go back he holds my hand. I blush. He blushes. You did not think this was this end did you? There was only 2 chapters! No, this will continue!

Thanks for reading and I hope you liked my art! I had difficulty trying to design Marc's outfit as a super hero. Btw he has a hood he sometimes wears. That's all, bye!