Thanks (little fake extra chapter)

Start from the beginning

"Is Adam, Bree, and Chase near by?"

"No, they're in the other room." He pointed behind the closed doors.

"I was the one who made Lab Rat D."

"I thought I did. With Douglas."

"Look. I put all of you guys in a book. Well, a fanfiction book. I added Lab Rat D into it as the fictional character."

"What's the book about? Is it about a genius, handsome, inventor's life who I think I didn't mention, was handsome?" He smirked.

"No. It's about De- Lab Rat D. Anyways I just wanted to say--"

"Mr. Davenport, Chase stole my e-pod again!" Adam came in.

"Woah, who are you?" He added.

"Mr. Davenport, Adam threw me across the room because he thinks I stole his e-pod but I didn't. Can you tell him to--ohhh, uhhh, who are you?" He said as soon as he saw behind Mr. Davenport.

"What is up with you and country songs?" Bree came out.

"I find them relaxing!" Adam defended while taking back his e-pod.

"Wait, who are you? Mr. Davenport why is she here?" Bree asked.

"I am the author of this book you're in. I'm kate8800. You're part of my fanfiction book." They nodded and looked at Mr. Davenport to see if it was true. He nodded.

"Anyways, the book you're in has over 200 reads and 7 votes! Do you plan to do something other than train?"

"Maybe I could bring you guys to the fair?" They cheered.

"I wouldn't do that with them. Tasha, Leo, and Destiny are there."

"Never mind! Let's go upstairs!" They cheered and they ran to the elevator.

"You want to see the house?" He asked.

"Sorry, but thanks. I have one more person to tell the news."

"Okay, hopefully we can see you again, Kate8800!" He said while entering the elevator.

"Bye! Kate8800!" "Nice meeting you!" "Can you let me have a pet?!" The bionic kids said.

------

"Do, do, da, do, doba, dobi, da---AHHH! Who are you and why are you here?!" Douglas screamed.

"I'm the author of the book you're in. I'm Kate8800. And I created Lab Rat D."

"I thought I did. With Donny."

"I know but I said you're in a book. Lab Rat D is the fictional character in this fanfiction book."

"Is it about an evil, handsome, dashing, inventor getting his kids back from his brother!?"

"No. It's about Lab Rat D. Jeez, you and Donald are soo much alike."

"No we're not!"

"Anyways, the book reached over 200 reads and 7 votes, so you planning anything to celebrate?"

"How about finding the parts I need to finish this android."

"Looks like a Marcus." (Hint, hint. Hehehe)

"Yeah, that's what I thought too."

"Anyways, I have to go now, so good luck on Marcus! You'll need it."

"What do you mean I'll ne--"

--------

I hope you guys liked the little chapter! Just to sum it up, it's about me, the author, telling the cast of the book about the book's achievements! What I'm saying is, thank you so much for over 200 reads and 7 votes! Don't be afraid to comment your opinions! I don't care if it is criticism, just as long as it doesn't call me out for being an idiot or something worse. Ask questions if you like! And don't forget to vote!

Right now I'm at 93% out of 100% and so if I finish at Wednesday or Thursday, then I can use my electronics this weekend! If not then I might not be able to update another chapter this weekend. Also the next episode will be the first ever episode of Lab Rats! Hopefully you'll like it and I better stop my rambling. Thank you guys sooo much and I'll se--

"Hey! Kate8800! Yeah, you! What did you mean about I'll need it!?"

"Not now Douglas! I'm trying to say goodbye to the readers!"

"Not until you tell me what you meant!"

"Hope you guys liked this! Bye!!"

"No not bye! Tell me what you me-"

_*_*_*Finish*_*_*_