Back From The Future

April 2015

~Edited July 9, 2015~

#Destiny's POV#

I was chatting with the trio before they had to leave until Davenport came in.

"Okay, your mission supplies are packed, the schematics have been uploaded into Chase's chip, and your transport is on the way. Am I forgetting anything?" Davenport listed.

"No, we'll just guess what the mission is and see how it all plays out." Bree sarcastically said.

"All right. A particle collider is a three-mile long underground facility where scientists-" Davenport says first.

"Race subatomic particles at each other-" Chase adds.

"At light speed for energy experiments! Super cool!" I finish. Chase and Davenport agree and we do a little hand shake thing.

"I thought you were cool!" Bree said.

"Hey! I have my layers! This layer is my geeky one, don't hate, appreciate!" I say.

"There is a particle collider in Berkeley that is accelerating out of control, and your mission is to shut it down." Davenport explains.

"Awesome! I hope one of us knows how to do that." Adam says.

"Okay, we have to act quickly. The scientists that operate the facility have already evacuated the control center, and if we don't shut it down in time, it will create a massive black hole that will implode the entire planet." Davenport added.

"Today!? No! That's not gonna work! Today is Shelly Evans' birthday! Her mother makes the best cupcakes!" I hit his shoulder and glared at him.

"Not now." I glared.

"I'm just sayin' that woman doesn't skimp on the sprinkles!"

"Don't worry, Leo, you'll get you cupcakes. You guys have all the training you need to shut it down." Davenport assured Leo.

"I don't know, Big D. I think these guys are gonna need some...BACK-UP!!!" Leo sung back-up while doing a super hero pose.

"Yeah, that's why you're gonna be BACK-UP with us in the lab." I say while doing his weird little pose. Davenport nods and Adam laughed.

"Oh he said back-up and she said back-up! Saying things twice make it funny...saying things things twice makes it fun-"

"STOP IT!" Davenport yelled. Suddenly there was an orb of light and something was shouting. The others screamed while I put everyone behind me. Davenport put his hands on my shoulders and addressed everyone.

"Nobody panic! It might just be the cable guy!" Davenport assured us while pointing at him.

"Come on, Big D, I just came from seven years in the future. Your time machine actually worked! It's me! Leo!" He said while unbuckling from his machine. I stood in a fighting stance and Adam whispered something.

"The cable guy has the same name as you!" Adam whispered towards us.

"Wait. If you're really me, then you'd know the handshake I came up with in case I ever became a spy..." Leo said while approaching his future self. I stood close to Leo along with Davenport and looked at both of them weirdly.

"Requesting authentication, double-o Leo." They started to do a handshake and Leo jumped.

"It really IS me!!" Leo and Davenport cheered while I started at him with a glare. I needed to know something important.

"So you're the future version of him?" Davenport asks Future Leo. He nods and Davenport turns to the trio. "Do you know what this means!? I CRACKED TIME TRAVEL!! HAAA!!! I CRACKED TIME TRAVEL!!! I CRACKED TIME TRAVEL!!!" Davenport fangirled.