Thanks (little fake extra chapter)

January 2015

~Edited July 8, 2015~

Okay thank you guys for how many views and votes that have been received in this book. This chapter is a fake chapter just for the previous achievements for this book. This chapter was made when I got 200 reads and 7 votes, but you can skip the numbers of you read this chapter. You can skip it if you want. Thanks and enjoy the little thank you chapter if you read it.
-----
"Who are you!??" Destiny cried out.

"I'm your creator!"

"What?!"

"I made you! I made this book! I am the author! Kate8800!! You are the fictional character in The Hidden Bionic!"

"Shhh! Quiet down! If you really are the author then you know I'm trying to keep my secret a secret!" She snapped.

"Well, duh!! That's why I called this book The Hidden Bionic!! Plus I stopped time for a while just so we could talk!"

"You can do that?!"

"Well I am the author! Also The Hidden Bionic got over 200 reads and 7 votes! What are you gonna do?!"

"Hmm. I don't know. Are you going to tell Tasha and Leo?"

"Yeah, but this is a fake chapter. They won't remember me and about me telling them about the book."

"Just please don't tell them my secret!"

"Yeah, yeah. You can continue whatever you were doing. I'm gonna talk to Tasha and Leo, then Donald and the bionic kids you rescued, and then some other people."

"Okay. Bye kate8800!"

"Bye Destiny!"

--------

"Who are you and how did you come into my house?!?!" Tasha screamed.

"Calm down! I'm the author of this book you're in."

"Mom, what does she mean?" Leo asked while being protected by Tasha.

"You guys are part of a TV show but I made this book and that's how Destiny is here! This is a fan fiction book that your in! I'm Kate8800!"

"I don't know what kind of prank you're pulling but it's not funny!" Tasha threatened.

"No she's telling the truth!" Destiny popped up.

"You believe her?!" They both yell.

"Yes! How would she not know your names if she's not the author of the book we're in!" Destiny defended.

"Ohhhh!! Okay!! I guess that makes sense." Leo said while stepping informs of his mother.

"Okay, the reason I'm here is because this book you're in got over 200 reads and 7 votes! You think you might do something special?"

"Maybe we could go to the fair! All of us. Including you Kate8800!" Destiny asked.

"Nah I have to tell the good news to more people. But you guys go celebrate! You guys deserve it."

"Okay, then let's go!" Leo cheered.

"Have fun!"

----------

"STRANGER! STRANGER! STRANGER!" Eddy yelled while an alarm sounded.

"What?!" Donald yelled.

"Relax! I already know about Adam, Bree, and Chase. Your secret is safe with me."

"Wait...who are you?!"

"I'm the creator of this book! Kate8800!"

"What...what do you mean?"