Chapter 13

It was the day I was leaving with Austin Alex and Emily. Austin was coming to meet my parents and Alex was comeing to meet Emilys Parents. I said i was going to tell my mom im moving to Miami and I was going to live there with Austin for awhile. We were all packed and just hanging out till it was time to leave to Haines city. Austin and I were talking "Hey guys let's play a game!"Robert said "Sure what game??" Asked Emily "How about Spine the bottle??" Said Zach "How about Truth Or Dare!" Alex said "Yeah let's do that One!!" Maya said "Rules no relationships Allowed!" "Ok ill go first!" Austin said "Ok Maya Truth or Dare" "Dare!" "I Dare you to kiss Zach!" She did hold back they were so cute! "Ok Austin Truth or Dare" Robert said "Truth" " Is it true that Amy's a Good kisser?" Austin blushed and looked down to me and you looked in his eyes I smile like a retard "Amazing" he said never taking his eyes away from me "Robert Truth or Dare" Said Zach "Dare!" "I Dare you to let the girls give you a makeover!" Robert look scared and nervous all together this was gonna be fun.(hours later) "Ok we need to head out if we want to get there tonight." Austin said "All right let's go put the stuff in the car " Alex said to Austin " Emily and I have our stuff in the car already " I said As I started to say good bye to The crew and The girls. Emily and I started to leave to the car and wait for Austin and Alex to get ready.

Austin's POV - We had everything ready and was heading out I was going to see the people who made my world and ask if she can live with me. Alex was texting Amy for directions and when to stop and stuff while I drove right behind them.

Amy's POV - (In Haines City) We pulled in to my drive way and dropped of me then Emily drove her and Alex down the road to her house. My mom walked out and came to Hug me "Ohh I missed you!" She said " I know I missed you too mom!" I said hugging her tight "Mom this is my boyfriend-" she cut me off "Austin Mahone! You really did do what you said you would!"She said "MOM!" I said " Its nice to meet you!" Austin said "And you to handsome!" She said my mom was going to embarrass me for sure. "Come inside and lets talk hun!" She said pulling us in "Amy's dad is in side you can meet him as well!" All the color left my face my dad was very strict and I was scared he wouldn't like Austin! We walked in side my dad was watching tv "Daddy theres someone I would like you to meet!" I said my dad stood up and turned Around " Hi sir my names Austin." He said as he stuck his hand out "Hello im Johnny Amy's dad." Dad said to Austin "Daddy I wanted you to meet him because I'm gonna live with him in Miami For the summer!" I said to him "im glad you did he looks like that kid you were obsessed with in middle and high school." My dad said "Thats because he is him Dad!" I said "Me and Austin are gonna be here for a few days then go back to Miami" I said "so we have enough time to get to know him!" My mom said "yep and his friend Alex who is meeting Emilys parents right now!" I said with a smile "im gonna go with Austin to his hotel room and let them drop off there stuff and come back and we can go out to eat!" I told them "Ok baby See you in a few" My mom said We walked to his car and drove down to Emilys house to pick her and Alex up and went to find a hotel in Orlando.

Austin's POV - Her parents were Awsome she looks more like her dad then mom tho but they were nice and it was cute how she got embarrassed by them telling me her past about me it was so cute! Shes cute god she was perfect! We got to the hotel and unloaded and I get dressed for tonight. I want to take them somewhere nice Im going to take them to Olive Garden and get to know my girl better!

Amy's POV - we drove back and picked them up and Austin drove Us to Olive Garden. We ate my mom told him about when I was little and my dad was talking about how he use to play baseball with me. My dad raised me like a Tom boy cause my dad had no boys so I was that for him my dad liked Austin Alot and that made me happy they liked him. (Few days Later) "Do you Have to leave!" My mom said to us both "Yea Austin Has to get back to do recording on his album!" I said As Austin said bye to my dad and Alex the same my dad was the last person I said bye too "Hey daddy Im glad you like Austin and Alex there good guys!" You said while hugging him goodbye "They Are and im happy you got your prince charming baby girl!" He said "Me too I promise to come and visit as soon as I can daddy I love you!" You said as you walked away to the car. We got back to Miami I missed Emily she had school tomorrow and I could tell Alex missed her to. Austin was pulling in to the drive way to the condo parking lot and we got out " I made room in my closest for you to hang stuff up and you have your own dresser for your personal stuff." Austin said "Thanks baby!" I said and kissed him. Robert Zach were leaving in two days back to La Vernia. Alex lived with Austin and Dave And Mama And Now I Did I helped out Mama with cooking and cleaning while Austin was in the studio or at the gym.