6- Well?

We all sat on the bed. Momo was out of it. I could tell. Mina's a little... unobservant, for short.

     How did I know she was? Well, she kept staring off into space or looking at me for short periods of time. Or maybe I was reading too much into it, but that's unlikely.

    "Y/N!" Mina called. I snapped back into it. "I asked you a question!"
"Oh, sorry. I didn't notice. What's up?" I smiled.
"Orange juice or apple juice?" She asked, leaning in.

"Orange juice." I answered.
"EHHH? YOU LIKE ORANGE JUICE??" She looked taken aback. Absolutely bewildered.

    I scooted closer to Momo.

--------

    Something about orange juice... Mina's crazy... I'm tired... What the hell happened earlier?

    Y/N came closer to me. But I barely noticed.

"Gosh, what is up with you both? You're out of it. Did something happen? Are you fighting?"

"No.." I answered. Y/N opened her eyes and looked at me. "Right, we're not fighting."

"Are you being sarcastic?" Mina leaned towards us. "Hmmmmm?"

      "No! I'm not! We're not fighting! I'm going to sleep!" I yelled, and with that, I threw myself onto the bed and scurried under the covers.

     "Oh? Should we get going then?" Mina asked, standing up. "Maybe we should." Y/N said, also getting up.

       "Okay then, sleep well Yao-Momo!" Mina yelled, and headed out the door.

       "Momo?" Y/N asked, and I squeaked in response. I felt her sit next to me. "Momo.."

      My face was getting hot. "Hmm, okay." You're not going to talk to me? Then so be it.. Let's talk when I'm out of the shower." She opened the closet and pulled out a towel. "Or... Y'Know, we can talk now.. If you'd like to join me in the shower here..."

Oh!

"N-No thanks.." I said. Lies. I want to.

"You don't want to?" She asked again. "No." Yes.

"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, I don't wanna come."
Yeah I do.

      "You don't wanna come? Ah well, I'll keep that in mind~"

      Keep it in mind... How, exact- OH. OH OH OH.
      WELL, THOSE ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.

----

      I laughed to myself as I ran my hands through my hair. I knew damn well what I was doing. She knows what she wants, and I do too. But, there's no harm in teasing her about it.

     I turned off the water as I rinsed the last of the soap out of my hair. Wrapping my hair up, I started to throw on some pajamas of Momo's I'd found.

  I walked out into the bedroom. I hope she'd notice the clothes.

      I didn't get to kiss her earlier because Mina just had to knock on the door. So now was my chance. No one bothering us...

My phone rang. Speak of the devil. Saijo.

     "Saijo? What makes you call? Is Junta there?" I asked.

    "Y/N, HELP! IT'S CHUNTA! HE'S AS HORNY AS EVER! HELP" Saijo whisper-shouted. "WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME TO HELP? GROSS!" I hung up. He chose to marry Junta, that's his own fault. He knew what he was getting himself into since day one.

     Now! Now there weren't any distractions. Just us. If Momo wasn't awake, She must've been now from my yelling.

      "Momo?" I called. "Momo, are you sleeping?" I asked her. "No.. I'm not."
"Good. Can I lay by you?" I asked. "Do what you wanna." She said. Poor choice of words. "Should I, Momo?" I asked, sitting by her. I turned her so she was laying on her back and facing the ceiling.

    Although, I'd done that, she still wasn't looking at me. "Momo, look at me." I told her. She still didn't. Ugh. I grabbed her chin and made her look at me. "Momo, I asked you to look at me."

     I brought her close to my face again, like I'd done earlier, before Mina so very rudely interrupted us. I brought her so close I could feel her breath on my lips. "Y/N.." She whispered. Her face was all red.

       "Momo, should I kiss you?" I asked, looking her in the eyes. Her eyes said yes, please do, but I wanted to hear it from her.

     She wasn't answering. "Momo use your words. Should I, or should I not?"

     She didn't answer for another minute more.

Then she did answer.. You clever little shit.