31. Bizarre Love Triangle

Start from the beginning

Edward agreed that the performance was incredible but there was something that bothered him a bit.

"You know, Bizarre Love Triangle isn't actually a song appropriate for a wedding." Edward said, a smile still plastered across his face.

He was right, though. It was about a person who needed to choose between two people that he/she both loved.

But Luna thought that it would be funny to sing that particular song, what, with all the whole love triangle thing that they have going on with Edward, Bella, and Jacob? It would be hilarious.

"Well, did you have fun?" Luna asked the groom.

Edward took his time before he smiled and shrugged.

"I guess, I did." He answered.

Luna didn't respond verbally and instead did a curtsy that made the bride, the groom, and her soulmate smile.

"Luna." Someone called from behind the couple and it was the voice of none other than Charlie Swan.

"Hi, daddy." Luna said, turning towards him with her charming smile.

"How about a dance?" Charlie asked.

Luna shoots her eyebrows upward in amusement, looking at her dad with shock.

"Charlie Swan? Dance?" Luna said, in the mood to tease her father about the sudden interest in dancing.

"You're making it seem like I was born in the Jurassic era and I don't know how to dance." Charlie said, making the two couples chuckle at the man's statement.

"Daddy, I'm pretty sure even dinosaurs can dance. I was just confused because I simply didn't take you as a dancer." Luna retorted.

Charlie shrugged with his hands inside the pockets of his dress pants.

"How hard can it be?" Charlie said as he took out one hand from his pocket and held it out in front of his dirty-blonde daughter.

Luna looked at Jasper and smiled at him before he let go of her and let her join her father on the dancefloor.

Surprisingly for Charlie, dancing wasn't really that hard as other people make it to be. Just a few sways here and there and that's it.

"I didn't know you can sing." Charlie said as he danced with his daughter.

"No one did. I was too busy screaming bloody murder." Luna half-joked.

That put a smile on Charlie's face, reminiscing the times when Luna was shouting at the top of her lungs for the littlest things. Even though they had a hard time raising her demonic ass, they still had one of hell of a journey.

"Have you talked to your mother?" He asked.

Luna rolled her eyes at the mention of Renee.

"Ugh. I can't stand the woman. I'm more of a daddy's little girl." Luna said, smiling at him.

Charlie smiled back as they continued to sway. But his smile wasn't pure happiness, there was a mix of sadness in it as he realized something.

"But you're not so little anymore, are you?" he said.

Luna's smile decreased, settling for a small one before responding. "I guess so."

Charlie continued to look at his daughter as if he's seeing her whole future, when she's going off to college, when she'll graduate law school because let's face it, she'll make a pretty good lawyer. He can already imagine her grilling the other lawyer in the courtroom. He could also imagine when she'll get married, and have kids.