Last chapter of story

A banging on the door worsened. Kakyoin had enough and so did the others. He pulled out of jotaro's grasp and pounced at the stand user grabbing the user by the neck."I've had enough you explain what your stand is and how do we kill it or we kill you and deal with it on our own!"

The user just laughed. Kakyoin making his hold on the user tightened and he just whispered. "Try me"
The user finally cracked.
"I'm sorry I'm sorry, my stand is called cat and mouse. I am the mouse in the situation all I have to do is run and not get caught by the person I infected, if I win o get there life power, the only way to beat it is if I die or the the infected person slowly burns away, the name is Goto" he said with a grin.

What got him a punch in the lip. There was one final bang at the door and Jouske had broken through. Even though his stand managed to keep him in still it didn't stop him from trying to get to Goto.

"Oh fuck man!" Koichi unhelpfully added.
Jotaro quickly turned around to Goto,
"That boy has never hurt anyone if he did he would help them remove your stand before I do and I have a reputation" jotaro said though his teeth.
"I can't I already said I have to die or he has to turn to dust there's no other opinion!" Goto tried to say without his voice cracking.
"Did you ever try"
"No?"

"We'll try!" Jotaro says grabbing the stand user out of hierophant green's grasp. Dragging the person to Josuke.
The boy reached a hand out to the stand user and whispered "you lose" and passes out.

The stand user was unharmed. Jotaro tightened his grasp on Goto while the others ran to Josuke to try and help him.

"Josuke wake up!" Okuyasu cried running to the boy on the floor.

The next day
"How is he?" Okuyasu asked. Koichi by his side both next to jotaro who had called the seedwagon foundation to look after Josuke in his house so he's confutable as soon as he wakes. "He's fine, but I think you should see him" Jotaro says before moving out the room.

Koichi and Okuyasu sit next to Josuke's bed.the two boys talk for a while before koichi has to leave to see Yuyako. Leaving okuyasu alone.

Out the corner of his eye he can see crazy diamond had just summoned trying to help his user. Okuyasu couldn't help but feel sorry for the stand and it's user. 10 minutes later. Okuyasu was slowly falling asleep until he heard someone string. He liked to Jouske and and saw he was slowly opening his eyes. "O-oku?" Jouske said with tiers in his eyes from having them closed for so long.

"Ouch my head Oku W-what happened with the stand user!?" He asked panicked.
"Jouske, calm down it's all been delt with there's no need to worry" okuyasu said calmly, bringing the other into a hug.
"Huh I guess stands do have feelings huh," Josuke said facing the hand and crazy diamond hugging one another.

A/n

Sorry about this being so late I have been very busy, but if you have any one-shot ideas please let me know
Bye~