Chapter 4-School and Home Lives

3 years later (Adam-14)

Adam's Life and POV

Well, we just got our school supplies from Diagon Alley and of course the paparazzi were there, taking photos of me like always. I love the thrilling attention, and I can never get enough. Like on my birthday, all the paparazzi come the the Potter Manor, while other pure-blood families come. Thousands after thousands of gifts near the fire place. Sometimes, it takes me 2-3 days to open them all. I know this year will be like a million more than the last year for me, because of I am heading into 

For some reason, my parents go off the south wing of the house again, while I go to the kitchen, because I am starving. I grab some delicious chocolate cake with vanilla frosting, and head out. 

I return back to the living room of the Manor, to see my mom crying, while my dad confronting her. I wonder what happened, but my sister runs over to our mom to ask her first.

"What happened mommy?"  Jennifer asks, as she ran to hug mom. She was the best sister to ask for. She had the kindest personality ever, and she was going to Hogwarts with me. Of course mom and dad had to have another child. I am only 14, while Jennifer's 11.

Jennifer Potter, eleven years old, has a brother, me, and has green eyes like our mother, but a darker shade of green. It fits perfectly with mom's red hair. It was a bit darker, but she looked beautiful either way, and she looked similar to mom too! I would have someone to look like mom while at Hogwarts.

"O-o-oh honey, nothing," my mom replied, with a sad tone. I knew she was crying. She even stuttered in her statement. I didn't think of anyone to cause this much devastation to mom.

Anyways, we are heading to the world cup with the Weasleys and his special friend!" Dad said with excitement.

Harry Potter POV

I just got a letter from Viktor to the World Cup. Apparently, his team was playing at the World Cup. I even remember first meeting him.

-FLASHBACK-

3 years ago- Harry's first year

I walk into the halls of Durmstrang Institute, and I didn't know who to talk to. Sure, there was a couple of kids, my age, but they have already found their groups. I sit farthest from people, and look down at my plate, while someone taps me on the shoulder. I look up.

"Hello, my name is Viktor, Viktor Krum, and you are?" Viktor asked in his heavy accent, but I could understand him very well. (I don't know how to type the accent!!!)

"Harry, Harry Potter," I answer him. I show him a small smile on my face.

"Potter! As in Adam Potter! I haven't heard about you?" Viktor said. I scratch the back of my head.

"Um, well they gave me up to another family," I said with a lump in my throat.

"Well, you can join us. We call ourselves, "The Forgotten"" He says, whispering to me.

"I would like that," I say and bow (exactly like the other Durmstrang people in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire) to him. Viktor just looks at me with his face just looking at me.

"You have already perfected the bow Durmstrang scholars do. Usually it takes them about a year to perfect it, and it becomes a habit," Viktor walked away, and motioning me to follow him. and I follow him to their table.

"This is Milen Yaztromo, but we call him Miles, and this is Toma Silva, but we just call him Tom. Not but least this is Kamen Silva. And you have met me. We all go by our animagus, such as Miles is a black wolf, so we call him Shadow. Tom is a eel, so we call him Spaghetti-" Viktor was cut of by me laughing