Chapter 1- The Beginning

Chapter 1-The Beginning

Harry's POV- 7 years old

There isn't much to my life. I just don't remember feeling love or affection, but I understand. Parents have only enough love to love one child. That one child is Adam Albus Potter. James says that he is more important and special than me. That's okay though, because books and house elves are my friend and family. Ivory and Bella are the house elves that make sure I am fed and give me magical books to read. I learned to control my magic, and not to show off. If you show off, you won't get credit right? I remember the night, the night I lost it all...

"Lily, take the kids and run!"James screamed as Lily grabbed Adam and I upstairs.

As she dropped us in our large crib, she started to speak to us," Mommy and Daddy loves you both so much. You must stay strong in this world-" Lily was interrupted by the explosion of the door. I was more fascinated  in magic than my brother obviously. I started to smile and giggle by the magic used, while my brother started to cry and tears turned to streams of water by the  door obliterating to a million pieces. In fact, a piece hit his cheek to create an open wound, looking like a 90 degree angle.

"Step aside mudblood, after all, you don't want to get killed," You-know-who exclaimed in a deadly voice.

"Please, not my babies, anything, but my babies. Please kill me than them," Lily begged, but that didn't stop the dark lord.

"Ugh, I did make a promise not to kill the parents. Stupefy!" You-know-who screamed while Lily was shot back towards the wall.

You-know-who looked at my brother. I knew he couldn't die, so I crawled in front of him and stood up using the bars from the crib. I looked at the wand in front of me, then the dark lord's blood red eyes. The eyes was a blood stream run in a circle in his eyes and they were so memorizing to watch. He looked surprised and said the words,"Avada Kedavra!". I thought of a shield in front of me like if my brother was going to wrestle me to the ground. The curse bounced off the shield and on to him. I started to giggle as I was slowly seeing dark spots.

I still don't know what happened after that. Lily and James wouldn't tell me, and I can't get a memory from them. All Adam does is complain either he doesn't get enough attention or he is just bored.

A girl, fire-red hair and gorgeous chocolate brown eyes, came into my bedroom.

"Hello, what's your name, and do you know where the game room is? Adam said we had to go there, but I don't know where it is," a tear fall from her face as she asks her question.

"Oh, my name is Harry and I could show you the game room. Want to be friends?" I blurted. 

She nods,"Ginny, Ginny Weasley," We shake hands. Then I go for her right hand I shook and kissed her hand.

"Why did you do that?" Ginny asked and giggled.

"Oh I thought it was a custom to kiss a girl's hand like that," I started. She starts to laugh softy at me."W-what's so funny?" I question. I don't know what I did wrong.

"O-O-oh nothing. It was that no one has ever done that to me. Not even pure-blood families." She murmurs.

"Then I will be your first!" I start. "You need to get to the game room right?"

"No no, I will stay here as you are my friend! Friends stick together!" Ginny exclaims.

"Yay! I finally have a friend!" I shout excitingly.