24

Alpha Omega
Camp Edward
Nevada

Primis and Ultimis appeared at Security Checkpoint of the town right on the other side. A large sign hanging by its last leg read "WELCOME TO CAMP EDWARD" in bold letters.

"Well then...Nazi has fans." Zia said reading the sign

Ultimis Richtofen laughed "frau can't handle I have people who actually like me ah?"

"I really don't give a fuck your fans are dead by now."

"Und I love zhat for me" Ultimis Richtofen smirked walked over to the ramp that showed the view of the whole town "Ein town named after zhe great doctah" he smirked.

Primis Richtofen made his way up the ramp standing next to his other self "Now zhat we've had ein chance tzo look around, what do you think of our settings? It all seems ein bit drab und depressing." He rose his eyebrow jumping down the ramp into Site Entrance.

Once both Primis and Ultimis jumps down Primis Dempsey held his hand up and grabbed Love's arm, once she dropped down he grabbed her waist catching her from falling. "Danke, Soldier Boy" She kisses Primis Dempsey's cheek hopping out of his grip. Walking away leaving Primis and Ultimis Dempsey staring at her figure.

"How did we get her?" Ultimis Dempsey asked leaning by his younger self looking back at him then at her again.

Primis Dempsey never looking away from her replies "I ask myself that sometimes"

"Oh my god there's a mannequin—" Love said standing next to a tipped over truck where a clean male mannequin stood "noooo I hate mannequins"

"awe is frauline afraid of ein plastic man? I'd assume you'd be used to plastic at your age." Ultimis Richtofen snickered, all heads turned to him.

"EXCUSE ME?!"

"Be careful Doc, I wouldn't mess with her you don't know what she's capable of." Primis Dempsey warned

"I agree with zhe idiotic American" Primis Richtofen said looking at his Ultimis self "Frauline Hannah iz not someone tzo be fucked with, ask one of our other selves Herr Doctor." he referenced Post-Revelations Richtofen, a man bloodless in a dimension that's no more. Now that intrigued Ultimis Richtofen so much. He hummed in amusement, part of him wanted to see what the party was about.

Rolling her eyes Love turned back around, that's when she noticed the mannequins head had turned 180 degrees to look straight at her "THIS BITCH JUST TURNED HIS HEAD HE WAS NOT LOOKING AT ME BEFORE I SWEAR!"

"Ahh, seems like zhe mannequins are in free roam mode." Primis Richtofen observed walking over to the mannequin to inspect, grabbing his head he ripped it off the mannequins body.

"Shut the fuck no they're not..."

"nein nein zhey're just active. Only zhe heads move."

"Still fuck that-"

"Vhy zhe hell did you all bring fraus vith you? Hmm—ahh—I see, you gentlemen are in fertility gestures ja?"

". . ."

"HAHAHAHAHA RIGHT!" Zia bursted out laughing while Love blushed but is still disturbed, Primis Richtofen walked straight away from her after that comment, she was offended.