Chapter 2

Archie's pov:

It was my first day in college, I was pretty nervous even though Jug was with me it just seems weird going to a different school I also was really sad cause I won't be able to see Ronnie everyday in school and fuck her in the janitors closet since she was still in high school, I was thinking a lot that I didn't notice that I was getting late to my first day of school shit! I dress up quickly, grab my bag and message Jug that I was on my way to pick him up, when I arrive to his house I came in and saw Ronnie eating breakfast while checking her phone. "Hey Ronnie" i said. "Archie you scared the shit out of me you idiot" she said. I laughed and said "I didn't scared the shit out of you the other day that I fucked you in the pool while Betty and Jughead were in a date right?". She looked at me with nervious eyes and said "Archie! Shut up Jug's un his room" just as she said that Jughead came running from his room and grab a banana "Hey Arch" he said "Hey hurry up we're gonna be late" i said. He nod and said "Dickhead i'm leaving don't forget to lock the door when you out love you!" veronica rolled her eyes and said "Yeah dickhead just go!!" I laughed and stormed out with Jughead we get into the car and then there we were ready to ver in college.

Author:
Hey! I know this is kind of boring but just wait till it starts to get a lot more interesting xoxo.

-colemylove