Chapter 4

Veronica's pov:
We were in the party and I was quite drunk watching dickhead and Betty grinding into each other so I decided to go for another drink. I stayed there drinking when Archie came "Ronnie so you are third wheeling like me" he said. "Yeah kind of that's why I'm looking forward to get wasted" I said and Archie chuckle and I rolled my eyes at him. "Don't do that, it turns me on" he said "Well then I can help you take care of that huge bulge you have, I'm going to the bathroom" I smirk and went to the bathroom and saw that Archie turned red of embarrassment.

I was putting on some lipstick when I saw Archie coming "Don't you know this is the girl's bathroom" I said "Well you've just embarrassed me so I'm taking of my huge bulge" he said smirking "....and how are you suppose to take care of that" I said teasing him. Within seconds we were in the last bathroom stool and I was with my skirt up and panties down and Archie with his pants and boxers down and he was thrusting into me while making sure to keep a hand in my mouth 'in case I moan too loud' that's what Archie said I took his hand out of my mouth "This is the most disgusting placebI have ever had sex" I said Archie just smile but then he groan "And you thought I was going to be loud" I smirk he rolled his eyes and kept thrusting. Within a minute pass each of us have reach our climax and we accommodating ourselves so it didn't look that we just have sex.

Archie's pov:
It was a Friday afternoon and Jug and I were going to Pop's where Veronica works, we were entering when I saw that she was cleaning tables "Hey dickhead the usual for me and Archie please" Jughead said and Veronica nodded. Jug was telling me something while eating but I wasn't paying attention since I was chatting with Veronica, asking her when can I see her more precisely to fuck her, I think Jughead notice that I wasn't paying him attention because he took the phone out of my hands. Shit. Jughead started reading all the messages and by his face I could tell that he was furious. "What the hell Veronica" he said louder than he intended, Veronica turn around and saw that Jughead had my phone. "You and Veronica really Archie of all the girls you chose to fuck my sister, I thought we were friends I thought that being my friend meant that Veronica was off the table for you, apparently no" he said, I just looked down. "And you" he turn to see Veronica "I thought we didn't keep secrets between us I guess I was wrong, and don't you dare come to the house slut" I saw a tear fall down Ronnie's cheek "Search somewhere to stay but no with Archie" Jughead said and walked out of Pop's. It was 8 o'clock and Ronnie's shift was over, and I was waiting for her. "Hey Ronnie ready to go" I asked "Arch don't you understand we can be together we can't even be friends, look Jughead is more important to me than any relationship" she said, I nodded and said "Well where are you staying" I said "At Cheryl's and I don't need a lift I can walk" she said and walked out of my sight.

Today it was Monday which means it was time to face Jughead and see Veronica, she has been rejecting all my calls. I was walking down the halls when I saw Jughead in the music room and I took this opportunity to talk to him "Dude can we talk" I asked "I have nothing to talk with you" he said. "Jughead I-" he cut me off "Arch the reason I don't want you with Veronica is not because she's my sister and you my best friend is because since you're my best friend I know you, and I know the kind of person you are, you sleep with every single girl you're the typical fuckboy that's why I don't want you with Veronica because I don't want her to get hurt" Jughead said, ouch that hurt a lot, I mean I know my past but I've change since I started hooking up with Ronnie as I like her a lot but instead of telling that to Jughead I fucked up  again and said "Yes Jug I was just playing your sister you know me so well I just wanted pleasure and she provided it so I liked that, I didn't even like her I just wanted her for sex" I said quite angry. Jughead just stood there quite seeing something behind me, I turned around and saw that Ronnie was standing there about to cry. Fuck. She ran away I turned around and said "happy Jughead" i said "Actually yes Arch, she sees who you really are, now if you excuse I'm going to search for Veronica, oh and don't you dare talk to either me or her because I'll chop your balls and shove them down your throat" he said as he leave. "Fuck" I shouted.