𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲,

Monday

I WAKE UP in Kairi's arms and then everything that happened yesterday came back to me in a flash, Finding out my parents might not live, Destroying my whole room, Almost killing myself, Living with Kairi and his family for a while. I kept thinking about it until my thoughts were interrupted by kairi moving indicating he's awake.

Kairi~ What you thinkin' bout?

Me~yesterday.

He hugs me tighter, it think him having to think about losing his best friend hurt him more than he wants to admit, he was never really the type of guy to show his feelings a lot and i understood that completely, but when he's hurting and doesn't tell me i get frustrated because then i can't help him like he helps me. After a little bit we both get up and go downstairs. When we get down there everyone is sitting on the couch in the living room, I assume the boys came over this morning. I walk up to the boys and hit Robert in the back of the head causing him to turn around while rubbing his head.

Robert~Hey! You look happier today!

Me~My goofballs are here.

Charli~Sleep good?

Me~Amazing.

Alejandro~How was the cuddling Kairi?

We both look at him with wide eyes.

Kairi~How-

Mattia~You have a room and we have feet, idiot.

We both look at each other before I turn around and tackle Alejandro from behind, we both fall on the floor and just laugh then I hear maiya come downstairs. I walk over to her and she smiles at me before hugging me for the 40th time in the last 24 hours. She finally lets go and we head over to Kairi who is in the kitchen eating cereal. I just smile at him while he is scrolling through his phone, Maiya looks at me and pulls me aside into a different room. She looks at me and then finally speaks.

Maiya~You like my brother don't you?

Me~Am i really that bad at hiding it?

Maiya~ OH MY GOD!! You like my brother.

Me~ hm.

Maiya~You guys would look so good together.

Me~Shhh, let's go eat or else your mom would kill me and you both.

We both walk out of the room and head to the kitchen where we now see no one sitting there. I make us both some food and then we eat, while we are eating I post on my main.

Calliedamelio🔵