𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞,

Saturday

Today is February 9th and today I'm hanging out with the girls and then later we are all going to a party with the boys. 

After I finish getting ready I walk out of my room and I see all of the girls still in the same position sleeping peacefully. I decide to leave them there and head downstairs to see no one awake yet. I shrug my shoulders and make everyone breakfast. I decide to make Pancakes with fruit. After about 20 minutes I hear footsteps coming downstairs and I see Katie, Charli and Dixie coming downstairs. They all sit down and begin to eat.

Charli-Did mom and dad come home last night?

Me-I have no idea.

Dixie-Lets go look.

We all nod and head to the door first to see if their shoes are there, they aren't so we head to their room. We knock before entering but after no answer we go inside. It's clean like it hasn't been touched at all which means they aren't home yet. A worried look washed over Dixie's face as we see them not there. We head out of their room closing the door and back to the kitchen.

Me-Maybe they are still where that crash happened.

Dixie-T-They would have called and sent a message to say that Callie.

Katie-They are probably fine.

Charli-Yeah how about we go to the mall today.

We all nod our heads and then we finish eating, the girls go to their rooms and Katie goes to mine and they get ready. After they finish we head to Dixie's car and she drives us to the mall. Katie and Charli sit in the back while I sit in the passenger seat.

Soon we arrive at the mall and we head inside. We go to different stores and we pick out outfits for tonight completely forgetting about our parents and anything else.