Just Pretending

Cameron's POV

Sierra saw me crying..
"Cam!! What happen??!!" Sierra said wiping my tears.... btw Sierra is my Older Sister
"Me and Tasha break up...and he's with tom now..." I said while sniffing.....
"Why?! Oh!! Let me guess it's your fault right??" She said while tapping my shoulders...
"Ya, I mean no, I mean ya!! I DONT KNOW" I yelled
"Explain to me what happen.. So I can help you" she said getting her phone..
"She saw me with a girl-" Sierra cut me off
"Oh!! I see.. Then you and the girl flirting??? Am I right??" She said while opening her phone..
"No!" This is the first time that Sierra is wrong when it come to me and a girl...
"Wow! Ok continue" she said
"So Tasha saw me with a girl named Sam and I'm just helping her to carry her things! Then Tasha run towards me then slap me in front of Sam..." Sierra was shocked...
"Did you forget that Tasha is always jealous when your with a girl... First you and Erika, Second you and Sofia, then Third you and Sam...." Sierra walk away from me and call someone on her phone..

Sierra's POV

"Did you forget that Tasha is always jealous when your with a girl... First you and Erika, Second you and Sofia, then Third you and Sam...." I walk away from Cameron and call my friend on my phone..

*Ringing*

"Uhm, hello?" Katelyn answered... Btw Katelyn is my Best friend... I know she can help cameron..
"Hey Katelyn!! Can you come over?? I need to tell you something important..." I asked her..
"Uhm, ok, sure, why not..." So many answer.. 😫😫😫
"Ok I'll wait for you!!" I said
"Ok see you in 20 minutes!!" Ok I can't wait to do my plan..

Since Cameron and Katelyn don't like each other... I will make them like each other and let Cameron fall in love with Katelyn... So after 20 minutes Katelyn arrived and putting her car key the table near her...

"So what's the prob.??" She asked me..
"Sit beside Cameron!" I replied...
"NO WAY!!" She said... Cameron stand up....
"Do you think I like to sit with you!!! NO WAY!! And why are you here??" Ugh!!! Always fighting!!
"I'm here because Sierra call me!! So Sierra please hurry up I don't want to see your brother's face!!" Actually they're cute when they're fighting...
"Do you ask me if I want to see you're freakin' face!!" Cameron replied..
"Guys stop it!! That's the plan that's why I called you Katelyn I want you to helped Cam!!" Oops!! 😰😰 I said the plan!
"WHAT!!"
"But how can you help me!?" He said
"Cam, you want to take Tasha back right??" I asked??
"Ya?? And how can she help me?" He ask then Katelyn walk away....
"Katelyn where are you going??" I asked...
"I'm going home!!!" She shouted opening the door.....
"WAIT!!" I yelled
"What?!" She said I run towards her and kneeled
"Please help my brother don't do it for him do it for me, I don't want to see my brother cry... Please!!" She picked me up and said..
"Okay, ok! Good thing I'm your best friend!!"she said smiling/smirking

Katelyn's POV

"Please help my brother don't do it for him do it for me, I don't want to see my brother cry... Please!!"I picked her up and I said..
"Okay, ok! Good thing I'm your best friend!!"I said said smiling/smirking
Then Sierra grabbed me towards Cameron and I didn't realized that I dropped my Car Key... And tell Cameron that I Agree with the plan.. Cameron run towards me and he carry me and hugged me so tight very tight I tapped his back co'z I can't breath anymore... After he hugged me he dropped me and I'm chasing my breath....
"By the way thank you!!" Cameron said to me... Then Sierra went to her room..
"We didn't start yet, we start tomorrow.. So don't thank me yet because I can still change my mind...." I said gosh this is the first time that he touch me...
"Sierra I have to go home." I said
"Ok bye!!" She yelled from her room..
"Bye Katelyn!!" Cameron said.. Wow!! In the right side she kind and sweet!! I went outside and I opened my bag and find my car key....
"Where the Fuck is my key!!" I said finding my key..

Cameron's POV

So I decide to check Katelyn outside if she's gone but I step on something when I looked at it I saw a key on the floor so I picked it up and opened the door... when I opened the door I saw Katelyn standing outside our door she's ready to knock...
"Did you see my Key?" She asked me
"What key?" Just kidding I found it but I won't tell her..
"The one with my picture and my name?" Hahaha.. She's so nervous
"Uhm I didn't see that..." Then she enter the house and put her bag on the sofa and started to look for her keys when she wasn't looking I put her key in her bag...
"I can't find it anywhere!! I guess I have to walk.." She said getting her bag..
"Check your bag AGAIN!!" I said... Then I closed the door then I run towards the window.. When she checked her bag near her car.. She looked left and right when she saw nobody's there she jumped and jumped then get her key she open her car and drive... I saw how fast she drive faster then I drive I liked her car her... Then I went to the sofa I sit on something I found a picture of her and I smiled but no I'm still Inlove with Tasha!
"Hey, Cam!! What's that smile on your face?" Sierra said smiling/smirking
"What smile??" Then I hide Katelyn's pic. Sierra laugh..
"Btw where's Katelyn??"Sierra asked
"She leave.." I said

*end of imagine*

Wait for part 2!!!