Text

Katelyn's P.O.V
They say, It feels great to have a Bestfriend, there's someone who will protect you, there's someone will make you happy, but are you willing to risk the friendship in exchange for the love that you've always dreamed of??

My name is Katelyn Charm ever since i was in grade school Cameron has always been my classmate, our parents are good friends that's why wherever i am, Cameron there as well... In good time or in bad times, in spirited times and in times of trial... That's who he is... Cameron, my partner in life... We always hang out together, sometime we argue but we fix it, we always go to school together... We act like couple but we are not couples...

One day, i saw him having a deal with a guy..😕😕😕

"Why did you join the fraternity??" I ask Cameron...
"Nothing, i just want to..." What!?!
"You just want to? Don't you know that its dangerous??? " ugh!!!!
"I know what I'm doing there lot of people who join fraternities... DUH!?" He started raising his voice...

Days passed...
*Text Convo*
C- Cameron
K-Katelyn

C-meet me at the park... At 4:00
K-ok...
C- see you there....

*end of convo*

So i started to move, i take a shower put my clothes, put my makeups.... Then i get my car keys and my phone and leave the house.... I started driving to the park.... So its 3:58... I parked where i usually park every time i got to the park.... After i parked i walk towards the park and sit where me and cam sit when we always go here......
Hour passed... But he didn't showed up... I started tearing up.... I waited for 1hour but no sign of him.....

Weeks passed.... I didn't see him in school either... He didn't text me or call me.... I wonder how is he doing... I went to visit him at his house... But he wasn't there... I Miss my Bestfriend... I miss Cameron so bad.... The man whom i secretly love... Until one day i saw him at school..

"What happened to you, Cameron!!" i started to raise my voice...
"Why? Nothing!" He replied he put his ear phone back from his ear... But i grabbed it i grabbed his phone too...
"There's something you're hiding from me..." I said to him...
"What do i have to say to you!??" He said
"Why you don't go to school anymore.. Why don't you talk to me anymore.. Why you dont reply to my messages..." He walk away and i chase him....
"Cameron, what is really happening to you!!" I said holding his hands...
"What do you care so much about my life!!??what are you to me...?" 😢😢😢😢He raise his voice... I started tearing up....

I was silenced by what he said... WHO AM I TO HIM... Im just his Bestfriend, just that. Nothing more. He left and never showed himself to me anymore... I didn't text him... I never visited him at his house either... Two weeks passed... When i got a news, Cameron is in the hospital..in a grave condition... I quickly drove to the hospital where cameron is, after 5 minutes i arrived at the hospital.. When i got into the hospital I saw a man covering cameron with a white sheet... Then Nash run towards me and we went to cameron... When i saw her i yelled saying cameron's name Nash tried to calm me... But i cant... Nash let me go and i went to Cameron's side and hold his hands.. I cry and i cry...

"Cameron, I love you so much!!" 💔😭😭😭 Nash handed me Cameron's Phone...
The i read the TEXT
"Bro, don't you dare touches my Bestfriend, i did what you ask me to... Right? I stayed away.. Just please do not hurt Katelyn.. I LOVE HER SO MUCH..." I started crying even more and more.. I hug him and kiss him on his cheeks...

Story of Bestfriends....