Lucky

Im in-love with my bestfriend Cameron Dallas for almost 5 years, but he doesn't feel the same way to me, my bestfriend Cameron is going out with her girlfriend Anne.. and he's acting so wierd...
"Y/N wanna come?" Cam said nervously.... but why is he nervous??
"Uhm, ok" i saw Anne roll her eyes...
"Uhm, Y/N didn't you have somethin' to do???"Anne Said!!! she sound like she doesn't want me to come....I hate this girl!!! ugh she's so freakin bitch!!!!!!!!
"oh!!! ya i remember! you two have fun!!" i said while making a fake smile......im forced not to punch anna infront of cameron!!! ugh!!! i want to smack her but nevermind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"yeah Y/N we will!!!" anne said while giving me a look that she will do somethin like that!! we all know that!!!
"no, Y/N you do that tommorow the 3 of us will go to the mall!! forget about that work!!" cameron grabbed my hand... then hold my hand tightly.. I can't removed cameron's hand in my hand he's so strong.. i will go but not with anne ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"cameron!!! just let her do her work!!" anne said while she's pulling away from cameron...
"Anne stop it!!" Cameron yelled at her.. I never see cameron that angry before... Then all the boys came out co'z definitely they here cameron's shout... But why is he acting so weird its so strange!!
"What the hell is wrong with you cameron its our date!! Hey Y/N get out of our got damn life!!!!! Your just cameron's bestfriend!! And im his girlfriend so stay away from us!!! WHAT THE HELL!!" Then a tear just came out of my eye... I want to cry but i didn't.. All the boys and Cameron saw my tears.....
"Anne stop i-"
"I know!! Im just his BESTFRIEND and your his GIRLFRIEND!!! But!, he can break up with you anytime he wants like tomorrow, next week, next month, in 1 hour, in 1 minute, in just 1 SECOND!!" I yelled at her!!! Then all the boys and cameron look at me....
"Guys chill it's just a boy" Nash yelled
"Nash shut up or you get in trouble!!" Y/N said
"Sorry..." Nash cover his mouth with his hand
"Your just jealous cause cameron loves me!!!"she yelled back
"No im not, i deserve cameron better!! More than you!!!"I yelled at her.. Then i point my index finger to her....

Cameron's P.O.V
"I know!! Im just his BESTFRIEND and your his GIRLFRIEND!!! But!, he can break up with you anytime he wants like tomorrow, next week, next month, in 1 hour, in 1 minute, in just 1 SECOND!!" Y/N yelled at Anne!!! Then all the boys and cameron look at Y/N....
"Guys chill its just a boy..." Nash yelled
"Nash shut up or you get in trouble!!" Y/N said
"Sorry..." Nash cover his mouth with his mand
"Your just jealous cause cameron loves me!!!"Anne yelled back
"No im not, i deserve cameron better!! More than you!!!" Y/N yelled at her.. She look so angry, but why did she say that she deserve me better??? I think she's inlove with me...
"How sure are you??" Anne said
"100% sure anna cause I KNOW HIM FIRST BEFORE YOU!!" Y/N shout..
"But i love him first!!"Anne grabbed my hand she pull me and kiss me... But i pushed Anne away...
"No anne!!! I LOVE HIM FIRST BEFORE YOU!!" What??! She loves me first!!! All the boys are shocked....
"When?" I asked Y/N while walking slowly towards her...
"Si-Since th-third G-g-g-grade" i was shocked co'z since 3rd grade i like her so much, not cause she's famous at that time co'z she's so kind i remember the old lady... The old lady dropped her bag then Y/N helped her pick it up... The old man she helped to cross the street... Isn't she's kind....
"What!!!you didn't tell me?? I also liked you since third grade..." I said
"Cause i-"suddenly anne grabbed Y/N's hair.."ouch!! Ouch!! Anne stop it!!!!" Y/N yelled....all the boys helped, Nash grabbed Anne then i grabbed Y/N...
"Cameron dont hold her!!! Let her go!!! I hate you Y/N" why is anne like that??
"I should have known!! Its not Y/N's fault.. Its your fault co'z your mean...were through anne" I saw Y/N crying.. Anne hugged me so tight...
"No babe, we-we can fix this mess, right?? Please... I dont wanna lose you baby... I love you.." Anne hold my hand tightly.. I can't let go...
"let go of my hand.. Anne" i said whispering... Then anne let go of my hand.....
"Cam, you still love me right??"Anne said while crying
"Sorry, Anne i just use you.. Just to make Y/N jealous..."i said while looking to Y/N.....
"I hate you!!!" Then anne run matt followed her...

After 20 minutes Y/N enter her room so i followed her..
"Y/N are you mad at me??" I said while following her..
"No, why?" Y/N said
"Look I Lo-" Y/N cut me.. I feel like a soft lips touches mine.. Then all night we cuddle, talk and kiss...

-hi guys!! Hope you enjoyed!! Please if you have a request i probably do it if i can!! Lavyah guys!!

-Katelyn