New Member

Heya- so just a quick reminder if you guys don't know bout it.

Y/n - Your name

L/n - Last name

H/c - Hair colour

E/c - Eye colour

If there's anymore, I'll explain it when I use them. If you have any questions, just dm me.

Anyways, enjoy!

Your fingers brushed through a few strands of your h/c locks, eyes bland and bored as you stared ahead. You were wearing your school uniform, buttoned up white shirt with a darker blue bow tie, short skirt and leggings that crept up to your thighs.

"Come in."

Following the voice into the room just ahead, you glanced from side to side, noticing the window that showcased the majority of Yokohoma city. The city you lived in and adored, you'd be lying if you said you didn't value it at all. It was your home, despite what had happened to you in it.

"Ogai Mori," you acknowledged, bowing your head slightly in respect. In truth you didn't hold even a twinge of respect for the man, curtesy to the way he went along things. It wasn't the death or bloodshed you had trouble with, no, that's something you yourself thrived for. It was his method of cruelty that haunted you, as well as his gift.

From what I've heard from Elise- he's disgusting.

In return to your acknowledgment, he simply smiled in amusement. "Y/n L/n, correct?" You simply nodded, raising your head as he continued. "I've heard from my previous Elise that you have motives to join the organization, despite holding no knowledge of your gift..." he gave an exasperated sigh along with a shrug. "I'll let you in, only for the sole purpose of pleasing her, don't misunderstand my intentions. If you prove to be useless, you're out."

I heard he was crazy...

But letting someone in just cause of Elise? Is this guy stupid-

No he's just downright desperate.

Knowing Elise's stubborn attitude, you could only guess how he tried to win her affection. Wanting to prove your worth, you knew it wouldn't value to anything, you could show him with what you accomplished in the organization.

"I'll put you in a partnership for your stay at the organization," he stated, eyes travelling elsewhere as he seemed unfocused. "Considering that you're not going to be here long, Elise wouldn't like it if you died, which is why I put you alongside our command unit commander. Akutagawa come in."

Turning your head slightly, you saw a black haired boy walk in, eyes boring into your own. He looked as if he'd like to be anywhere but here, and you recognized hatred in his eyes as he stared at you.

Wow- I already have someone who seems to despise me.

"This will be who your paired up with," Mori states with a smile. "Akutagawa, I already explained this to you earlier, sort her into a group where her gift fits, and please, make sure she doesn't die in her stay here. I doubt she'll last long."

I can hear you old man...

Suppressing back the urge to claw his face out, you turned to Akutagawa, understanding why he probably despised you so much already. He'd see you as a burden, but you planned to be anything but. If anything, you'd be the one dragging him along.

I just need to prove myself and show that I can fight.

Hopefully by that time, you'd have separated from thus Akutagawa guy, and you could do missions on your own. After all, you had Highschool to keep up to as well, it wasn't like you had all the time in the world.

"Alright," the Akutagawa boy said, glancing at you before heading out of the room. "I'll show her around, and then it'll be up to her if she survives or not, I'm not going to save her continuously if she proves useless." His voice was stern.

Following behind him, you didn't glance back to the forty year old pedophile, wanting to be out of the room as soon as you could. You doubted you'd like Akutagawa's presence any better, but as long as he didn't care about you, that would mean you could do as you wished.

It didn't take long for him to introduce the estate, and he quickly left after that, leaving you by yourself directly after. You didn't mind it, sure the area was big, but it felt spacious considering the size of your cramped apartment. You lived in a apartment building at the edge of Yokohama city, it was a good deal too, but you figured it was the owners just pitying you.

It's not like I'm complaining-

Before this, you'd been working as an online hitman, people would give you a person along with the pay, and you'd eliminate them. It was a company you'd been hired in earlier, although the image of a small high school girl didn't meet the standard, hence they kicked you out.

And I'm not working countless part time jobs-

Screw that.

You had to pay off the apartment somehow, even considering how cheap it was even with it's good quality. Your life in general would be considered normal, going to school, having friends, and working.

Except for the fact that I kill for a living.

Now it wasn't entirely your fault, your gift itself was made perfectly for the art of killing. Blade work, that's the category your gift fell in, and it was fairly easy for you to kill even the powerful with your blades.

Reapers wrath.

That's what my gift is.

Just like the name, your gift revolved around the idea of a reaper, which included scythes and fitting in the darkness. In general, you could only control scythes and manipulate them as you pleased, fitting in the darkness was just a natural skill you possessed

I have four scythes that I can use and control.

Five considering the one I can't control.

Summoning scythes wasn't your only ability, and you knew you could form them on your arms and legs, the blade sticking out of your elbow or ankle. It didn't hurt, despite how grotesque it looked.

With all the assassination and foes you had gone up against, you weren't only talented in the area of your gift, you had a great martial arts sense. Quick instincts, and flexibility that allowed you to move almost acrobatically.

I should be able to last here in the company.

Walking through one of the hallways, you felt a smirk creep along your lips at the thought of proving the two from earlier wrong. Not only would you surpass this Akutagawa boy, but you'd show Mori that you were valuable enough to keep. So much that he'd prize you.

And not in the way that he prizes Elise- that's disgusting.

I just want someone to acknowledge me for my gift and how I can use it.