The Wolf I'm With: Shedding Of Blood (LGBT - Slash)

The time you decided to do something like letting someone you love go. Is the time you were so brave, but regret it in the end.

The time that you love. Is the time that you will be scared of everything that may destroy you.

The time that you are broken, is the time that you won't be ever fixed. Someone may place you back to pieces, but the crack is still visible there. But that crack will show so many reflections, yet only one face, just like a mirror.

Did I do the right thing?

or did I do something that I would regret?

Even if I did the right thing, I have always regretted it.

"Open your eyes." He whispered in my ears. I did as he told me. Infront of me is the large thick mirror that has a crack, making many reflections of the both of us. I stare at my reflections, he's at my back and towered over me. He hugs me as he smiled and whispered in my ears again.

"Pretend that it's your heart." He whispered - referring to the mirror. "There are so many visible cracks, but see beyond it. because of those cracks, you see me and you in every corner of it. We're meant to be. We're perfect for each other."

I continued to stare at the mirror. A small smile curling in my lips as what he said registered in my mind. But it quickly vanishes as I realized something.

"I still don't love you." I said and almost regretted saying it. The usual smirk was back on his lips

"I'll make you love me." he said as kissed my temple.

"I hope you can." I said and faced him.

I tiptoed and reached for his face. Holding his firmed jaws and pulled him down to meet my lips. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sooooo, this is the book 2 of The wolf I'm with. Sadly, those who reads this might be confused a little - a lot if you don't read the book 1... don't worry, it will be just a little time and you're done :D

Chapter 1 would be up later :D lovelots dears! thank you for supporting me! MWAH!