Chapter 18-A Long Time Has Passed

Several months have passed.Both sides still at war with each other.The Lannister-Greyjoy-Tyrell side opposed by the Targaryen-Stark-Arryn-Tully-Martell.King's Landing was buzzing with excitement some with fear.Queen Margaery was several months with child.Her stomach bulged enormously. The Tyrells were overjoyed. Everyone celebrated the fact that she was due in a few months. The King was away at a small battle to prevent Lord Karstark and a small army from taking hold of Casterly Rock while his uncle was asleep for a long while now from a grave injury in battle.He was left no choice but to lead a Lannister Army towards the Westerlands.He was no doubt successful in defeating Lord Karstark.

His wife was with child and he always wondered what it would feel to hold a babe. He forgot about Reyella now.She's probably dead.He had a kingdom to protect,An army to command and subjects to rule.All the burden was on his shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reyella sat at her study looking at all the battle plans laid out on the wooden desk.Their army was now growing,even half twice the size of the Tyrell army.Their next plan was to take the north from the Boltons and give it back to the Starks.Ramsay Bolton had married "Arya Stark".They all it was fake because Arya was here with them.The Boltons and the Freys need to be punished for their treachery to Robb Stark, the King in the North.She could often hear lady Tully and Sans a crying at nights over Ned and Robb's deaths.The North Remembers,they say.Tomorrow the Stark army along with half of the Arryn banner men and the Golden Company with her brother were to take the North.a knock interrupted her.

" Your Grace.Your meal for today" said a man who wore robes and rags.His hood was drawn thus covering his face.

"Forgive me but are you a new soldier?"asked Reyella

"Yes only served here a few weeks now,your grace" replied the odd looking man.

"Call me Rhaenys." said Reyella

The man smirked lightly and left the tray of food at her desk.She took a last glance at him and turned back to her war strategies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~