Chapter 10-Dreaming of a Better World

The bunk in the ship her "uncle" the current lord of Dorne,was huge and hollow at the same time. She remembered sleeping in the cots with her "siblings" would cuddle in at castle Pyke in the Iron Islands.But Reyella still couldn't sleep properly.Dreams were clouding her mind.She always woke up with tears in her eyes or beads of sweat in her face.Oh how she wishes everything could be normal.She and her family,both families would be happy and she and the king,Tommen would be in love and get married at the great Sept and he would look at her lovingly and they would have kids with his hair and her eyes or her hair and his eyes.But that was all impossible now.She is a runaway heir he was a young king with a kingdom to govern and responsibilities to fulfill.Soon he would find a suitable girl to be his bride and he would forget her.He would forget their conversations, their dances and their first meeting. She had to face reality.She was a Targaryen,he was a Baratheon.Their houses who started the war of the usurper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tommen,Tommen are you listening?"

"Yes,Yes mother.I heard you"

"Then you heard my suggestions of noble women you must soon wed?"

"I....What?"

"Your ten-and-seven.Younger boys have gotten married already.If you do not pick soon some of the lady's houses will be spurned and they'll start a rebellion"

"Mother just because I reject them doesn't mean they'll start a rebellion"

"You're handsome,smart and you wear a crown on your head.That's all girls ever dream of.Pick a lady you think is suitable then tell me" said Cersei as she left the room.

Tommen never wanted to marry.He never even wanted to be king in the first place.He wanted to be a prince who would know a lady for her attitude and not her last name.If everything was only simpler.He missed being seen as a normal person in Reyella's eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My lady,My lady wake up!!"

"Mhmmmm.Tya what is it?"

"A ship of pirates has attacked us.We must escape on a raft the captain has stored at the back.We can escape!"

"Wait.We must stop them.We must reach my aunt in Essos."

"My lady,the Golden Company is with them! They'll kill us instantly!"

Suddenly the door to the main bedroom opened with a loud bang.A man with shaggy brown hair and rusted armor and a huge sword entered followed by a young boy about a year younger than Reyella herself,but the strange thing was,the boy had striking blue hair.Then the biy introduced himself as Tya and Reyella held on together for life.

"I am the rightful king on the Iron Throne.The son of the last dragon.I am Aegon Targaryen"