2

Hiiiiyaa! So let me update you all with some facts so you guys don't get confused, currently kids at 16 or 17. Imagine others according to their real ages.

Devils are coming here after a year for the first time except Sun and Tin who already came once.

All the Devils would stop aging once they are 18 as they are immortal, so even older devils looks 18 even though year passes by.
-----------

Middle of Night at Khai's place.....

Everyone has gathered in Khai's Apartment soon after receiving a call about younger devils being there.

The younger devils were teenagers which made it really awkward for Mortals to imagine them as their kids except Khai and Sarawat who met Sun and Tin before.

Tin went to Tine's side while Pete was confused when he felt one of the devils glaring him

"Let me introduce you all to kids so you all can take your responsibilities and get out of my house" Third said in irritation as he was feeling sleepy.

"Tharn this cutie here is Saint, Saint that's your father Tharn and I hope you remembered Type" Third pats Saint's head while pointing at Tharn who looked stunned.

Saint looks at Tharn innocently then turns to look at Type and smiles brightly, Type opens his arm for a hug and Saint rushes to his side.

"Kla that's your...." Before Third could finish his words, Kla interrupted him, "Sperm Donor, I know. I remember seeing him"

Kla said boredly as he walks towards Pete and Kao, he glared Pete before hugging Kao who burst laughing

"Noh, come here" Arthit calls the second oldest who smiles softly as he looks at Arthit.

Noh looks at Kongpob who was still surprised to see the younger, "This is Kong, your father" Arthit told Noh, who looks at Kongpob in curiosity and nodded

"Nice to meet you" Noh said as he bow at Kongpob much to Arthit's amusement and Kongpob's shock

"Mark.." Third looks around in confusion but then spotted him sleeping on the couch

Mark opens one of his eyes and disrespect at Korn and InTouch as he spoke, "I'm tired due to transporting all of us here, we will play intro-intro tomorrow. Let me sleep now"

"That's Mark" InTouch told Korn while rolling his eyes at Mark who was snoring softly now.

'He's just like you" Korn whispers back, making InTouch grin.

"Win, come here to me" Tee told Win who was busy looking around in curiosity, the boy hasn't sat quietly at one place since they came here.

"Win!" Tee called him again but Win turned to look at him and grin as if he didn't care what Tee was saying.

Mork who was standing next to Tee was getting irritated by Win's attitude and grabs his arm, making Win frown

"Let me go" Win said as he glared Mork who gave him irritated look

"Tee called you, can't you hear?" Mork asked, making Win roll his eyes

Tee looks between Mork and Win in worry as he knew Mork had enough with Win's rudeness

"I don't care" Win replies while grinning which irritated Mork more

"Mork leave him, Win is bit childish" Tee interferes

"He's childish because you never scold him, listen here boy! If you want to stay here then you better listen to me" Mork told Win who was frowning now