Chapter Seventeen: You Rumored Me

Start from the beginning

"(Y/n)..."

"My life... I..."

"(Y/n) your powers..."

"I'm going to find dad."

"(Y/n), no!"

"You can't stop me, Allison!"

"I heard a rumor...!"

Your hands curled into fists as a tear slipped down from your eye. "Allison..."

"You remember." Pogo softly gasped.

You clasped your hand in your mouth. That's why it feels like you forget things. Even simple things. Your own sister used her powers to make you forget all the horrible things that you've done. You glared at Pogo. "Why?"

Pogo closed his eyes, inhaling from his nose. "As you grow older, you were having problems controlling your powers. It was as if... your powers were uncontrollable. Sometimes, you would accidentally kill few people while on missions. In order for you to keep on training and to avoid trauma, your father used your sister to make you forget everything bad that you've done."

"How about the others?!"

"They were also rumored by your sister."

"You messed up." You whispered, putting your hand down. "You and dad messed us all up. You fucked up my brain..."

"I—"

"Every time you made me forget using Allison's powers... my brain's confused. They started forgetting some small bits of my memories... that's why I couldn't remember anything whenever I get drunk. I don't even remember my own father's face! A-And I'm starting to forget my own mother!"

"I had no choice, Miss (Y/n)."

"Luther's right." You stood up from your chair. "There's always a choice, Pogo. Always." Then you walked away, wiping your tears away.

Every step, memories were coming back to you. You dragged your hands up to your ears and grabbed a fistful amount of hair as you heard screams.

"NO! PLEASE DON'T!"

"I-I didn't know... I didn't mean to do it..." You whispered repeatedly as the screaming continued. You mindlessly walked upstairs and passed by Klaus' room. He sat up immediately when he saw you. "Sis?"

Ben turned around and stuck his head out of the room to see you walking away, whispering. "I'll check on her."

Before Klaus could respond, Ben walked away. Ben followed you and saw you stopped right in a room. You looked horrified when you saw the room you were kept for hours when you were a kid. Ben recognized the room immediately too and guilt washed over him. He didn't do anything and here you are scared of being alone in a dark place whether you're in a small or big space.

"Dad! Let me out!"

"I can't breathe!"

"Help me!"

Your cries of help and the screaming of the people you killed were deafening that you have to cover your ears, pressing your hands harder on the sides of your head. "No! Stop!"